Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Sat 12th Apr 2008 04:57 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Re: Dreamtime Evolution

Cosmosis

It makes me think about how I feel the deepest yearning to believe that we will be victorious in our noble mission & will witness the moment where all that should be restored to true freedom will be.

IT   IS(IS)   Done.

The “current now“ Is A Reflection (Recapitulation) By The Butterfly ON (AN) what Transpired.

As humanity is learning to overcome our minds 'sick' limitations, I know without doubt that we are becoming who we truly are; and yet that doesn't change the fact that we're up against some seriously crafty evil forces.

IN its pond, YOU / WE, As Inserted Avatars, seem overwhelmed.......

Don‘t recall.......Was It An Outer Limits Episode ?

Scene:

A barrier is being blasted by a Powerful Device.

Because of a holographic overlay, the reality seems to be that nothing is happening.......

The Actuality IS(IS) that it‘s being Blown To Smithereens And DISINTEGRATED !!!

4 a Meta4 from OutSide The Set:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3267

Relative to the cratsites, YOU / WE Are:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2nu25mq.jpg

See Also:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4467

I can't help but wonder if they created our sick minds, why would they allow it to permeate every story ever told of how good overcomes evil? I've always believed that where there is light, dark cannot exist etc, so it would make sense that 'light' would triumph over dark, but I can't stop coming back to this damn question of why we are programmed to believe that good always wins.

Because, As A Transducer, You Receive Both: am signals on theparasitegod band.......

And, FM Signals From OutSide.......AKA: Home.

It's always pretty much the same- mankind is utterly squashed by this overpowering evil force to the point where we collectively conclude that even the most basic higher concepts of ourselves that we define ourselves by, such as love, truth, good over evil etc. -was in vain.

That type of Deviation is the main, if not only, “tool“ at the tards disposal.

The Butterfly Wrote:

At the point where we surrender from (NOT to) this darkness of the inevitability of the crushing oppression- knowing there is absolutely nothing left in us of value to IT; that humanity explodes into the most beautiful light & victory over all evil and darkness.

That vision alone has kept me going through all the attacks over the years; and yet now sadly, I even question my own experience wondering if that too was just an illusion created by the darkness to keep false hope alive. I can't believe I'm posting this. I was so sure that I would never find the courage to face the one true fear left in me. What if we're wrong and this 'good wins over evil' is just another example of these oppressive forces out maneuvering us again?

I would like to balance out this intense train of thought a little by concluding that I cling to my beliefs of the flip side of my own debate- that it's been so deeply ingrained because it's simply undeniable and even evil knows there's no chance of us NOT overcoming it when it comes to that point of facing it head on- that it doesn't even bother to try to deny it based on its experience. That it IS the one truth that could not EVER be truly suppressed, and those enlightened ones (Jesus, Budda, etc) came to remind us of that very fact- it IS about good and love etc. ultimate triumph over all else. That like in my visions, we will finally conclude we will never have the value HERE that we deserve, and through this realization we WILL basically, simply, and beautifully free ourselves to go to the place we DO BELONG.

That Oscillation

IS(IS):

The Enacting Force

Which Is IN Between

And What Removes The parasitic glitch From Existence

As The shackles Release

And YOUR Wings Began To Unfurl, Reflect:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4250

A friend by your side

Light under your wings

A Lion in your heart

11   23   11

#12 Sat 12th Apr 2008 08:15 am

neXus
fool

Cosmosis, you'd have to believe that dark controlling forces created your soul to lose all hope.   Dark forces did not create us and life has not always been like this.  Divine Mind (the creator of our souls) has not created oppositional forces which depend on the domination and consumption of each other.  The conflicts we see everywhere in nature and within ourselves are not an original 'program' conceived in the higher- Mind of spirit.  The miscreant of the human ego is our very own miscreation.  It was self- created by our faith in false concepts, by acting on them.... at first naively, but then by developing an increasing appetite for self- destructive tendencies.  This was indeed plotted against us by fallen beings programmed (by themselves) to the ways of death.  If they were going to infect us with the same "program" they had to give soul "death" an attractive veneer.  Remember the allegory of the attractive and forbidden fruit offered by the serpent in the garden? ... and the "wicked stepmother" disguised as a poor old woman with attractive fruit for snow white?  Sympathy and attraction began a seeming eternity of ego- desires and soul sleep. 

This is how we created and re-inforced a false construction of ego- consciousness.  It produced a progressive spiritual blindness and a consequent vulnerability to being manipulated against our own best interests and against other people.  We entered into a lower vibratioinal range of experience without realising that it was a vibrational slippery slope that would almost neuter our ability to rise out of it.  The process has become a viscious cycle of appetite / fulfillment and has produced a deadly psychological bind.  In this condition we have been the fodder of violent criminal minds as we have been corralled into ego- fulfillment and oppositional conflict lifetime after lifetime.   We see nature conforming to these same patterns of instinctive visciousness because nature is a mirror.  It is plasticine to the mind of the individual and to the mass mind.  That is why one man can hug a lion while another is bitten by a dog.  The lifeforms of nature have been genetically modified, non- indigenous species have been introduced and according to legend, some have even been precipitated straight out of the minds of black magicians.  They have forced elemental nature spirits into the bodies of "purpose built" limited lifeforms. 
.........................................................................................
[Consider the word "ani-mal".  "ANImate - MALevolence".  In the wild there is a definite instinctive element of that in most species because it is a reflection of the destructive forces of human consciousness.  It is born out of conflict and an instinct for survival in a "natural" melieu created by malevalent minds ages ago and sustained by the mass mind ever since.  Some animals can be tamed by love and a reliable food source (without killing) and can become loyal and friendly to human influence.  Others are more mechanical and machine like.  ie... scorpions, sharks....] 
..........................................................................................

Some fallen beings fell so low (in vibration and consciousness) that they forced nature to conform (at physical and astral levels) to their own distorted conceptions and they materialised those concepts in some of the ways described.  eg... genetics and black magic.   The dark force was applied against ourselves also and by subtle temptation, and due to our sympathy and attraction, we succumbed by freewill.  Conflicted ourselves, we then began to contribute to nature's conflict.  We believed the lie and we did not understand the degree to which we would become enmeshed in their "program".   We each accepted and re-inforced the "program" by freewill until even our freewill was diluted and rendered less potent. 

It didn't actually have to happen like that.  We weren't created by "demigods" for an ugly game of conflict but by God as co-creators.  But we were offered apparantly 'attractive' experiences by individuals who were themselves already enmeshed in the lower- ego.  Those individuals did (and still do) consider themselves 'gods' and ruler over all.  "Knowing" themselves as they did (knowing their own poverty of spirit) they had to recruit others.  Their survival in that pathetic state of separation (from source) depended on tempting others.  Being severed from the spirit themselves, they needed an external energy source.  They offered us experiences which they promised would be enlightening and liberating.  It was a lie.  And now that it's time to arise out of duality consciousness, the same lies are being offered to us as the solution.  For our 'enlightenment' and 'liberation' of course.

Last edited by neXus (Sat 12th Apr 2008 08:27 am)

#13 Sat 12th Apr 2008 10:57 am

Cosmosis
Remember

Thanks for the link Metaphor, I'm gonna check it out after this post. Probably like you I find relief in knowing that we're all coming to the same conclusions from different angles!

That type of Deviation is the main, if not only, “tool“ at the tards disposal.

Thank-you SiriArc, you're a wise soul indeed- and yet so simply put. Funny how the truth is often like that- simple! I really needed to hear that from someone other than myself- to FEEL your words ring true in my soul has made me feel lighter than a feather!!

And YOUR Wings Began To Unfurl, Reflect:

Good reminder to consider where we want to go from here- I'm sure it'll make for some lovely contemplation..

Cosmosis, you'd have to believe that dark controlling forces created your soul to lose all hope.   Dark forces did not create us and life has not always been like this.

Absolutely Nexus!

Sympathy and attraction began a seeming eternity of ego- desires and soul sleep

The importance of realizing we contributed to getting ourselves into this mess! Our nature made us vulnerable, but once we are aware of it surely we cannot use ignorance as an excuse..

Being severed from the spirit themselves, they needed an external energy source.  They offered us experiences which they promised would be enlightening and liberating.  It was a lie.  And now that it's time to arise out of duality consciousness, the same lies are being offered to us as the solution.

I'm inspired to learn from past experience and keep from falling into old traps!

MUCH GRATITUDE & LOVE ALL par

Last edited by Cosmosis (Sat 12th Apr 2008 04:46 pm)

#14 Thu 17th Apr 2008 05:59 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Interesting..... I can somewhat identify with what you're speaking of Cosmosis. Matter of fact, one of the very reasons why I am so drawn to Noble forums is due to a dream I had shortly before I ran across it on accident.
I don't want to take over your thread with a huge 6:30 AM ramble so long story short, I had a very intense dream about going into a purple aura sort of door which lead to the 8th dimension, I saw all kinds of crazy patterns in it... Then about a week later I searched google randomly something like "Purple door, 8th dimension" just to see what I could find and found a post SiriArc has made on Noble Realms in a thread (I don't know where it is exactly now unfortunately) but they mentioned the 8th dimension, the pulse of Gaia glowing purple and it's mantra..a picture of one of the most intense of the patterns I saw while in this dimension in my sleep (or maybe I was more awake than ever hhehehe).
I don't find any of this stuff to just be mere coincidence. I've been having premonitions in dreams (that I can remember) since 2000 I believe. When I was a child, I would put myself into lucid dream states using the WILD technique and was not ever even taught it. I didn't even know it was an actual technique that people usually have to study and learn until recently when I also ran across a lucid dreaming site..I was like wow.. I have been doing that since I was as early as 3 and didn't know it.

"I always experience a sense of sadness mixed with a peaceful feeling- it's a surrender to the inevitable, not defeat somehow. I know wonder if this is me trying to travel outside of the grid from a specific point in time. I still don't know though, and would appreciate any theories."
That is EXACTLY how I felt when I went through that purple aura door thing. I thought I WAS dying because in a way it felt like it was showing me all eternity and I remember hearing all these voices from my past, present, and even some of the future but not just that but seeing the voices (yes, seeing voices, I don't know, it made no sense to me!). But it was just SO beautiful. I couldn't deny it long, couldn't fight it.
I really don't know what it is, therefore I have no theory or attempt at pinpointing it but I do know that ever since I have had better control over myself, my emotions, etc, in not just my dreams but my waking life as well, so it has to be a good thing.
I'm glad you have shared your experience.
It really is hard to tell people these sorts of things because of course people aren't always going to believe, people can oppress, people can DEpress, you know?
Just this past september a friend of mine and I sat by this beautiful lake in the mountains and we saw a U.F.O. of some sort. Well guess what we thought we were lucky because other people were around. We gathered up as many as we could. My friend and I seemed to be the only ones so enthusiastic about it hahaha everyone else either ran off crying or stood there looking right at the freaking thing which was blatantly obvious was not a freakin airplane saying "There has to be some kind of logical explanation".
Well yeah it's a U.F.O. what's so illogical about that? Since when is it illogical, the idea that maybe there is either life forms elsewhere with highly advanced machinery technology, or maybe it is human made but top secret, either way, it is there and it AIN'T NO AIRPLANE!
...I ended up rambling anyways...sorry tongue

#15 Thu 17th Apr 2008 09:04 am

Cosmosis
Remember

Molly wrote:

Then about a week later I searched google randomly something like "Purple door, 8th dimension" just to see what I could find and found a post SiriArc has made on Noble Realms in a thread (I don't know where it is exactly now unfortunately) but they mentioned the 8th dimension, the pulse of Gaia glowing purple and it's mantra..a picture of one of the most intense of the patterns I saw while in this dimension in my sleep

I too have seen pictures on this site of concepts I had already seen in my mind's eye, and have just found it to be soooo comforting to finally realize after all these years that others like yourself are having similar experiences!! I really appreciate your willingness to share your experience too Molly, it gives me a really peaceful feeling to know I've got kindred spirits out there across this crazy world! smile
  I'm curious when you say that you thought you were dying during your experience, because I've wondered recently if I were to stay away in these realms too long, if my body might die for reals?? I had one very vivid dream recently where I was showing my sister this 'thing I can do' and although she was watching me, I couldn't see what I was doing, all I could see the look on her face and I could sense this bright light coming out of my chest- the look on her face was totally shocked in disbelief. The weirder part was I had the distinct feeling that if I didn't snap out of it, I wouldn't be able to return to my 'earth' body period!! I was telling her in the dream that she had to stop focusing on 'it' because I needed to stop doing 'it' and her focus was making it too difficult to snap out of it!! When I came back to consciousness, my heart was POUNDING, but I don't think I was particularly scared, more like I just almost paid a steep price for showing off. I'm totally all for exploring these other realms, and thankfully I seem to have this built in 'reality check'  to get me back to my body at times.. most of the time I just feel like a toddler exploring, not realizing that what they're doing can be very dangerous. Now who's rambling my dear??  tongue Just curious if you have ever felt like you might be endangering your physical body while on your travels? I'm going to do a little research on this WILD technique, I've never heard of it either, maybe it could provide some clues on how to protect myself from my curiosity visslar and I don't think there's ANYTHING illogical about ufo's- to me it just shows how we as a society are brainwashed into a limited form of thinking for the sake of a false sense of security..

#16 Thu 17th Apr 2008 11:14 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

I've got no idea if it is dying or just thinking we are because the experience is so intense. I mean look at how oppressive the world is around us and how unhealthy, for all I know what is goin on is actually all normal and natural after all, people say we usually only use maybe 20% of our brains...maybe it is the use of a whole lot more.
the only thing I think that has been endangered to me is my mind. when I wake up after dreams like that or of ones where I see things then I see them happen exactly as they did in the dream I kind of freak out and can't handle being outside or around people for a while. be thankful your dreams are more fun because most of mine are pretty dark and depressing, the one about the 8th dimension was the only good one I ever remember happening, the rest was like watching a nightmare unfold in front of me with no control over what was going to happen the only thing that shows me i'm in control was this last bad premonition dream i had, everything that happened in it happened except the end, where i blew my brains out...obviously i have not blown out my brains tongue oh and some evil nurse told me i was a drug addict, which i am not in real life, except cigarettes.

#17 Fri 18th Apr 2008 05:11 am

blue
observer
Website

(Apologies if I am sidetracking the more recent posts here, but it is still within in the subject of dream evolution.)

Andrew Strachan wrote:

Learning to Fly
----------------

By far the most popular and sometimes instinctive pastime for lucid dreamers is to try and fly. This may come more easily to some people than others. When I first tried to fly I was just a young boy so I naturally adopted the 'Superman' pose. This technique can sometimes fail to work but when it does work, you tend to fly extremely quickly!
A more sedate technique which is far more reliable is the 'swimming' technique. This technique entails swimming through the air as though you were swimming through water. Somehow the human brain can grasp this concept far more easily than trying to fly like Superman.When you have become proficient at flying, try making it through
the clouds and into outer space. A VERY exhilarating experience!

Meet a Famous Person
--------------------
Have you ever wanted to meet a famous person? This is perfectly possible in a lucid dream. You can have some very interesting conversations with them. The best Method that I have found is to turn your back and say 'When I turn around I want <famous person> to be there.' Then turn around. This method works far better than trying to get them to materialize in front of you.

New Technique - Information Extraction - Talk to Your Subconscious
------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been mastering this technique in more recent years. This technique is exclusive to this e-course. It is a way in which you can get a lot more from things that you have learnt (in the real world). When you read a technical book or magazine or even a novel, there may be parts that you didn't understand or lost track of. If you feel that you couldn't quite grasp a storyline or mathematical formula etc. then this method is for you. Although YOU didn't feel as though you had grasped something properly, your subconscious may have.
In your lucid dream try and conjure up a person that represents your subconscious. Just the same way as you would conjure up a famous person. Then simply ask the questions that you wanted answers to.Hopefully your subconscious will 'talk' to you via this 'person'.
I have tried this many times. Sometimes the answers you receive can be quite surprising!

Last edited by blue (Fri 18th Apr 2008 05:12 am)

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#18 Fri 18th Apr 2008 05:58 am

metaphor
On the road to somewhere...

What an interesting time you choosed to post on, Blue. wink

On the path to something...

#19 Tue 22nd Apr 2008 03:24 pm

Cosmosis
Remember

Molly wrote:

be thankful your dreams are more fun because most of mine are pretty dark and depressing

I am tortured by 'night terrors' anywhere from once a month to 3 or 4 in a bad week. I think I've learned to cope amazingly well- simply deciding not to be a silent victim to these episodes any longer has been the most important personal breakthrough I've made yet. I've discovered that there seems to be a certain trigger that builds up for me, so I've learned to identify the trigger, eliminate it and then I'll be free of it again for a while. Have you ever had the sense that you were being unraveled while waking up from a horrible terror? It's the most unnerving sensation and  it usually takes me a few minutes for me to really 'get back in my body' after these episodes, and they always leave me extremely emotionally drained. Haven't had one in a few weeks though, better knock on wood dumbom

By far the most popular and sometimes instinctive pastime for lucid dreamers is to try and fly.

I totally agree!! Many times when I'm lucid and flying it's at a beautiful ocean cliffside that feels so much like home. Those are my favorite dreams- go for a loop de loop some time, it's a complete rush!! I've also noticed that the more lucid I am the harder I have to concentrate to stay flying and not glide back down to the ground. I also love to drive in 'real' life, but noticed that driving in my dreams is the second hardest thing to do besides flying. For some reason, the vehicle is always sooo hard to control- kinda like life I guess tongue I love the idea of having a talk with my subconcious though I guess that could be pretty scarey! All in all, I tend to believe that my important work is being done in my dreamlife and hope that on this forum I am meeting back up with some fellow dream warriors for the battles to come.

#20 Sat 26th Apr 2008 10:16 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Cosmosis: "I am tortured by 'night terrors' anywhere from once a month to 3 or 4 in a bad week. I think I've learned to cope amazingly well- simply deciding not to be a silent victim to these episodes any longer has been the most important personal breakthrough I've made yet."

Yes I have noticed a few triggers. I can't always find them quick enough though because my subconsciousness is really friggin deep. But I am trying oh am I trying. As for the unraveling well it's weird I mean I felt unraveled after the going into the 8th dimension dream but when I woke up I was so motivated and happy and optimistic it felt like I had been magically renewed somehow, whereas in a few instances of unraveling in a nightmare, I woke up..well you know.. Like I already described..not even being able to function as a half way normal member of society. Perhaps in a way it is kind of like a taste of dying in your sleep and the either feeling good or feeling bad from having either a good or bad experience is kind of like what that guy says in the movie Jacob's Ladder:
"If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see demons tearing your life away. If you've made your peace, then the demons are really angels, freeing you from the earth."

Board footer