Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Tue 12th Feb 2013 03:34 am

wondersoflife

Pope to resign on Feb. 28th...

I'm not much of a writer or discussion initiator.  I'd rather sit back, relax and read or listen to what others need/want to say.   But since nobody is initiating this particular topic, which I think deserves a  bit of attention, I decided to throw it out there.

What do you think is going on in Vatican with the latest news about pope resigning on Feb. 28th?

#2 Tue 12th Feb 2013 11:46 am

Sencha

Re: Pope to resign on Feb. 28th...

I notice it's on the final day of the full moon period, but not to say that necessarily has any significance.

A couple of Vatican high-rankers have made some interesting comments concerning aliens over recent years and as a long-shot in the dark it's possible that a suitable opinion groomer is being lined up to steer the world's 1 billion + followers in the 'desired' direction if things start to become a little unveiled in the coming times. A younger, more vibrant pope may carry more weight with his words than one who appears decrepit and 'not with it.'

"It has generally gone unnoticed in mainstream Catholic literature that over the last two decades or so, the Vatican has publicly turned its attention to the subject of Unidentified Flying Objects and the possibility of the existence of extraterrestrial life on other planets. It is known that both Pope John Paul II and Benedict XVI were given secret information about the existence of extra-terrestrial beings during their meetings with USA presidents, and maybe that is why the Vatican appears to be preparing itself to handle the biblical fall-out from the possible public disclosure of the reality of non-earthly intelligent entities."

http://www.vatileaks.com/_blog/Vati_Lea … rial_Life/

There again, maybe he really is stepping aside for the reasons he gave - and my middle name is Alice.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T段en Yiheng.

#3 Wed 27th Feb 2013 12:22 pm

Sencha

I noticed an old email in my junk folder today:

contact@theoutpostforum.com contact@theoutpostforum.com via web98.extendcp.co.uk
11 Feb

We wanted to draw your attention to a new, exclusive and important article just posted at The Outpost. We think you'll find it very interesting. Follow the link below

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/show … te-Program

Feel free to copy and distribute, all we ask is that you include a link to the original article.

Best wishes,

TOP Staff

I think the 'info' may be negative priming - as suggested by some others - but I noted some interesting posts which suspect the Pope's departure may be tied into what is being discussed.

Either way, genuine or fluff, this  makes for interesting reading IMO.

#4 Thu 28th Feb 2013 01:34 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

SC

General Note

TOP was started by units from ex(before "free"ville was slaughtered)Open Minds.

OM was initially tuned via Z22, Fal & Byrd and that Major MOnTalk & Dove posted there.

Used to glance @ TOP occasionally but had spaced it out.

Via Thee, now re-bookmarked for vibe check .......

{Would ya like to see this post at the end of a rope?}

11   23   11

#5 Thu 28th Feb 2013 11:31 am

Sencha

I looked at OM's a few times following ref's from a Montalk piece and found it interesting. Montalk is registered on TOP but I don't look at the site too often - hence the email needing to alert me to the new 'info' mentioned above.

A new thread is probably a good idea in case 'event's do transpire that appear to be in line with the 'Disclosure Lite' Programme and then we can scrutinise them accordingly. Thanks.

I had another one of 'those' sleep disturbances last night which I suspect may be tied into the previous two postings I made on this thread. It's just a thought, but the respective dates kind of make things jump out - in my view. I'll post on the dream thread in a bit.

#6 Fri 1st Mar 2013 09:20 am

Sencha

SA, I may have misunderstood your {Would ya like to see this post at the end of a rope?} question. I thought you were suggesting a new thread; is that the case or have I missed the point totally?

#7 Sat 2nd Mar 2013 01:21 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Black Sabbath

would you like to see the pope at the end of a rope

do you think he's a fool

11   23   11

#8 Sat 2nd Mar 2013 08:13 am

Sencha

Got ya. I've never heard that track (After Forever) but I just looked the lyrics up and the penny dropped.

Board footer