Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Thu 3rd Jan 2013 12:09 pm

AVorteX
kia

Re: How to let go?

"It is not by belief in, or worship of any of the many 'Gods' sprung from human fancy, not even when one of them comes to be regarded as the one and only God, that man gains emancipation from earth-life. Nor does he upon the death of the physical body pass into 'eternity,' or enter into an endless state of heavely bliss. Whatever religion he may adhere to, and whatever dreams he may indulge in during his dream-state after death, he must of a certainty return to earth. Whether he 'believes' in evolution or not, he is caught in its mighty current, with a long series of earth-lives behind him(/her) and many others to come." (1925 James M. Pryse, Founder, 1st Gnostic Society in the usa)

Truth Is(Is) FEARSome. And A'VOIDed.

All Creation Is(Is) "EXcretion & EXudate."

#12 Thu 3rd Jan 2013 11:36 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

I understand where Wonders is coming from though as i've also "cleaned" up my act a bit & can't seem to get anyone else to follow in this household. Like for instance my parents microwave like 90% of everything. I *finally* AT LEAST got my father to stop microwaving his damn water. I told him to read up on the studies done to plants watered with microwaved water, also the fact that microwaves are banned in Russia. It was funny, really.. my father supports Putin, thinks he's like "The best" dick-tator ever. So I use that against my father for his own benefit. "Putin hates microwaves, dad." hey, it helped tongue
The stove heats up the water in a pot just as quick as the microwave any damn ways.
I sneak almond milk into my sons cereal because my parents keep giving him the awful junk milk from the store. He *does* love the carrot, apple, & ginger juice i make in the juicer though. I try to get him to drink a glass a day. I threw out all of my mothers bleached flour & replaced it with unbleached & whole wheat flour. That pissed her off but oh well.

#13 Sun 6th Jan 2013 04:56 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

It appears that you're coming along nicely, molly.  But at a certain point you'll find that you're wasting your energy
trying to enlighten the sheeple you live with.  Do what you can to protect your child from the daily bs but engaging
those who don't want to SEE will only cause you to lose energy tangling with them.

The family is the main source of entrapment.  Everyone wants to keep you down in the hole that they're in.
Especially when they suspect that you might be able to escape the bondage that they aren't even aware of.

Be well!
TP

#14 Sun 6th Jan 2013 05:09 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

BTW---

VORTEX:
1a: a mass of fluid (as a liquid) with a whirling or circular motion that
tends to form a cavity or VACUUM in the center of the circle and to
draw toward this cavity or vacuum bodies subject to its action.

In other words a whirlpool that SUCKS.

#15 Sun 6th Jan 2013 06:40 pm

AVorteX
kia

Hilarious. I won't disturb your growing patterns.

#16 Wed 9th Jan 2013 07:19 am

SW

You will slowly become more adept at living with your feet in two different worlds. It just takes practice of being aware where you are standing.

"The irony of spiritual living is that you become more sensitive and subtle. Therefore, you become intolerant of the coarse. There is not much choice in this. If you want to catch the subtle things in life, then you must become refined yourself. But the coarser things will then accumulate all the more quickly. A coarse sieve in a rushing stream will hold back only debris and large rocks. A fine mesh will catch smaller things, but it will also retain the large…" — —Deng Ming-Dao (contemporary Taoist)

From Rob Brezny's Free Will Astrology -

You know about the Russian physiologist Ivan Pavlov, who discovered the conditioned reflex. In his famous experiment, he trained laboratory dogs to salivate at the sound of a bell.

You may not have heard, though, about the story's surprise ending. The dogs were programmed for weeks with such rigor that their behavior became as predictable as machines. Then one day a flood inundated the lab. In the confusion, the dogs forgot all their training instantly.

Source: Raoul Vaneigem, "The Revolution of Everyday Life"

http://tinyurl.com/abgpkje

Although we are all born geniuses, said Buckminster Fuller, the grind of day-to-day living tends to de-genius us. That's the bad news. The good news is that you have the power to re-genius yourself.

Here's the Youtube of a ritual I did to help us all re-genius ourselves:

Re-Genius Yourself, Part 1: http://bit.ly/KRQCGi

Re-Genius Yourself, Part 2: http://bit.ly/JbXegB

Last edited by SW (Wed 9th Jan 2013 07:30 am)

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#17 Thu 17th Jan 2013 02:12 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Thanks, Tom. I love them regardless. I don't let them change who i am. I know who i am.

Oh and..

Tom Paine wrote:

BTW---

VORTEX:
1a: a mass of fluid (as a liquid) with a whirling or circular motion that
tends to form a cavity or VACUUM in the center of the circle and to
draw toward this cavity or vacuum bodies subject to its action.

In other words a whirlpool that SUCKS.

well, scientifically speaking, it depends on which direction the vortex is flowing, the amount of force of which it flows etc.. wink

I think we can all learn from each other here, regardless of level of suck or not. Good thing it's just a forum & we don't all have to live in a house together...

#18 Thu 17th Jan 2013 02:16 am

molly
♫♪
Website

OMG, SW! I just laughed so hard at that Rob guys vids you posted. I love it. My son & i tend to spin & do the kick-your-own-ass trick every now & then, it does indeed make you feel more intelligent, or at least more happy hahaha

#19 Sun 20th Jan 2013 09:06 pm

SW

Glad you guys liked it Molly. It's harder than it looks and does make you fall and laugh and be silly. Which is what we all need a lot of! big_smile

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

Board footer