Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Wed 27th May 2009 07:19 am

Senzi
JAG4T(abbr.)

Re: Poverty is making me crazy and greedy

Hello to everyone who replied since I last visited, and thanks for your kind words and suggestions!

You know what, I appreciate everything you've said (skyalmian i'm def. going to look more into your higher self "tips"), but metaphor's advice is probably what stood out the most to me, at least at the moment... And you know why, because that's what I've been feeling inside for quite a while already..... THATS why I said "I need to go somewhere" in that first post, because I've felt I need to be somewhere else for a good while already... Or in other words, exactly what you're saying, just "jump out of the rut" and do something completely unexpected. I've just sort of stagnated currently.

So for now, I will spend some time letting this "knowing" grow inside me, despite part of the point being to do something new and unexpected, I think I'll have to wait for an opportune moment sort of. And of course, there's a few loose ends I'll need to tie up first before it's "good 2 go..."

But yes, as I've already felt like that for a good while, I think that will be my choice somehow.

Thanks again for all the advice, and I'll report in to this thread again in the future if I have anything of value to tell you all.

PS, I'm feeling slightly better today than the day I wrote that post, so I guess not everything is pitch black. But I still have some deep frustrations/regrets or whatever that I need to get sorted out. Something I'll never be able to, I think, as long as I just stay around here in the "same old same old..."

Last edited by Senzi (Wed 27th May 2009 07:22 am)

JAG4T (abbr.) - Just A Guy 4 Truth...

#12 Wed 27th May 2009 07:39 am

metaphor
On the road to somewhere...

Hi
You might think you are here:

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/64_caged.jpg

When you are actually here:

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/64_crossroad.jpg

...and have been for to long. The road asks you now, where you want to go. Its your choice. The frustration you feel comes of not choosing.  I wouldndīt be surprised if a great opportunity showed up before the end of the week.

Align with your true purpose, what ever it is.

Donīt forget that you have a pint to collect in Stockholm wink

Last edited by metaphor (Wed 27th May 2009 07:55 am)

On the path to something...

#13 Wed 27th May 2009 07:53 am

Senzi
JAG4T(abbr.)

Yea you're saying something there metaphor, only thing I'd like to say about that is, the part of me that is more expansive and "sky high" is saying that I need that kind of a change, but the part of me that is more physically oriented or whatever is basically screaming "how, HOOOW, it isn't possible!"

But I will find a solution somehow, I'm sure.

Would be lovely to take you up on that pint offer one day ... when the title of this thread hopefully has turned into a dim memory of some hazy, irrelevant past.

JAG4T (abbr.) - Just A Guy 4 Truth...

#14 Wed 27th May 2009 07:56 am

metaphor
On the road to somewhere...

tummenupp

Senzi wrote:

Yea you're saying something there metaphor, only thing I'd like to say about that is, the part of me that is more expansive and "sky high" is saying that I need that kind of a change, but the part of me that is more physically oriented or whatever is basically screaming "how, HOOOW, it isn't possible!"

But I will find a solution somehow, I'm sure.

Would be lovely to take you up on that pint offer one day ... when the title of this thread hopefully has turned into a dim memory of some hazy, irrelevant past.

See ya.
Over and out...

On the path to something...

#15 Sat 30th May 2009 10:25 am

oofy

Hi Senzi
I know exactly what you mean!  I am in the 'Lucky Country' australia.
but if you are poor amongst the rich, you have your pride and will not ask for anything, unless you get desperately hungry, and then they turn against you. They say, why do you not have what we have, there must be something wrong with you. The bastard!   and yet as soon as you have money again , all of a sudden they are your friends.

I have met many people like that , throughout my life.  People (humans...) only respond to if you are making money and being seen to be successful in this  wage slave system.  It totally sucks.
I have met the nicest people in my life that are poor. The rich are full of disdane.. looking down on people.

The spiritual people try to help; but if they are already 'there'  .. their words are still not feeding your human body and bills.

I can only recommend that you go to the library and read the book called "Papillon" - by Henri Charrierie ( i may not have spelled his 2nd name correctly).  This book has helped me a lot.

Anyone who is poor in a rich country has a very hard time, I would rather suffer with many than alone. I understand you more than you realise.

Bless you sanzi.  I want all your dreams to come true. Try reading that book, it is good.

love is in the air

#16 Sat 30th May 2009 10:29 am

oofy

Another thing I wish to add, sanzi
I know you are not greedy for money. It is this system. You just want money to get by. To pay to live your life. that is this way here and it sucks...

Skymalian has the best posts.storstarkkram

love is in the air

#17 Sat 30th May 2009 11:10 pm

Merci

Senzi, Here's my 2 cents...  If your mom worked with mental patients she most likely brought home, "spirit attachments" or "entities" which jump from person to person and use your energy.  You hear them speaking to you as your own thoughts.  They are easy to pick up in public places, especially while under the influence of alcohol, etc..  Infants and children can get them and they become a lifelong "friend" who can cause bad behavior etc...   they are not usually helpful, they are  leaching off you trying to experience this world since they have no bodies or might not know where else to go.  The ones I have had were deceased spirits who died fast in some way and didn't know where to go and wanted to live off my energy, and they really made me feel like shit.  I always knew when I got hit because I would have a bad attitude that wasn't me, I felt really angry and hopeless etc.. 

To remove entities, here is an idea of how to go about it.  Speak aloud with conviction when you do this.  Ask for someone that they know and love to please come forward and stand before you in love.  Then ask out loud, speaking to the entities, "who are you?  what is your job?  and your job before that? and before that?  You have done a fine job, (say with all the conviction you can muster...) You must leave, GO!  Breathe Deeply~ and feel if any change has occurred, do you feel lighter or free?   .  Alternatively, you can seek out someone who can help with this.

Spirit attachments used to find me all the time especially when I hung out with a certain one of my friends, some people are just too open.  Now I protect myself.  This is just a thought as to why you could feel so bad and hopeless.  Additionally you might be going through the astrological transit that is hard at age 27-28??  I forget what they call it now...  I am sorry things seem like shit to you.  Try to appreciate with genuine gratitude what you can in each moment, it changes your vibration and leads to better things, really.  Staying in a bad attitude only brings you more bad as you are vibrating that.  Things are changing fast so don't feel hopeless now, we have so much hope!

#18 Sun 31st May 2009 12:15 am

lyttylbyrdy
emerging

Senzi wrote:

Not much to add here that hasn't already been said by all these good folks whom I don't necessarily know, but love. 

FWIW, I too think Metaphor is right on the money (so to speak). I just wanted to pass along a word of advice that's stuck with me since the good old days on NR...

Mind the doubts, they harvest them.

(Many-thanks Belljar, whereever you are).

It still motivates me to take a much-needed leap of faith now and again. So whenever those doubts start popping up you SMACK'EM right back down, Senzi. Go on and SMACK'EM!! It's not about what's holding you back, it's about what ISN'T.

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit.  The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are." ~Marcus Aurelius

"The noble soul has reverence for itself." ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche.

#19 Fri 15th Jun 2012 01:29 pm

blue
observer
Website

The Kybalion that SW mentioned is now available in a free audio format.

http://kybalionaudio.com/kybalion.html

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

Board footer