AD VO ZIN

Re: Parasitic Die-Off

When a lie is believed, it compromises the Freedom Of Your Will

(From “Ghost Story”

Uriel to H. Dresden)

Lube Up And Spread 'Em

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenocide

Xenocide

The plot alternates between characters on two planets: Path and Lusitania.

World of Path

@ Path's culture centers on the godspoken-- those who hear the voices of the gods in the form of irresistible compulsions, and are capable of significantly superior intelligence. It later becomes clear that the godspoken of Path are victims of a cruel government project: granted great intelligence by genetic modification, they were also shackled with a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder to control their loyalty.

@ The experiment is set in a culture bound by five dictates - obey the gods, honor the ancestors, love the people, serve the rulers, then serve your self. This is a further safeguard against rebellion. The superintelligent godspoken are considered the most devout and holy of all citizens, and any disloyal thoughts in a godspoken's mind are immediately suppressed by overwhelming obsessive-compulsive behavior, believed to be a sign from the gods the thoughts are wrong.

@ Qing-Jao concludes that the only possible explanation is advanced computer software closely tied to the communication network.
All but discovered, Jane reveals herself to Han Fei-tzu, Han Qing-jao and Si Wang-mu, telling them about their genetic slavery and begging forbearance on their report to Starways Congress.

Already harboring suspicions about the godspoken's condition, Han Fei-tzu accepts the news of Congress's atrocity, as does Si Wang-mu, but his daughter Han Qing-jao clings to her belief that Demosthenes and Jane are enemies of the gods.

Outside

@ The Outside is a spacetime plane where aiúas initially exist. (Aiúa is the term given to the pattern defining any specific structure of the universe, whether a particular atom, a star, or a sentient consciousness.)

@ Jane is able to contain within her vast computing power the pattern defining the billions of atoms and overall structure comprising a simple "starship" (little more than a room), with passengers included, and take them Outside. By bringing them Outside, where relative location is nonexistent, then back "Inside" at a different spot in the physical universe, instantaneous travel has been achieved .......

@ They quickly arrange to take Ender, Ela, and Miro to Outside. While Ela is Outside, she is able to create the recolada virus, which is a safe replacement of the descolada, and a cure to the godspoken genetic defect.

Miro envisions his body as it was before he was crippled by paralysis, and upon arrival in the Outside, his consciousness is contained within a new, restored body.

The recolada begins its spread across Lusitania, converting the formerly lethal virus into a harmless aid to native life.

The cure to the people of Path's genetic-controlling defect is distributed, yet Han Fei-tzu is tragically unable to convince his daughter Qing-jao this was the true course of action.

Confronted with the possibility of being lied to all her life and dooming many sentient species to destruction, or an alternative of believing all she ever loved and trusted has betrayed her – Demosthenes, her father, her friend, her world – she falls to the ground.

The young Qing-jao, Gloriously Bright, is lost to insanity, tracing lines in wood until her death, whispering to a long-gone father and mother if she has finally found forgiveness.

Armageddon Politics; The Tyranny of Faith

11   23   11

#173 Mon 19th Dec 2011 08:42 am

Samuelthemule
Observer
Website

smile

they manipulate the strength of christ and divinity through organized religion, to make weakness appear a virtue, and slavery a freedom.
to make subordination seem a decent thing, and obedience a holy cause.

a founding father told us: resistance to tyrants is the truest obedience, to god

shakespeare pointed out to us: an honest man is the noblest work of god.

the krassest manipulation by parasites is expressed in the symptom of the stockholm syndrome, in which the "victims" are grateful to their terrorizing captors for granting them even the tiniest bit of freedom.

just like a dog is grateful for having a slightly extended leash.

if we refuse to trade our minds and hearts for trinkets,
we shall have true freedom.

every act is a monument to something

peace

nice thread.

our bodies are temples, therefore: make them clean, and the parasites will not be able to survive within, or without.

there is one infinite creator, one most high, and he does see it all, and he does laugh at the wicked, and how we are so fearful.

let us pluck up our courage smile

Art Is the Priestess of Nature, Nature is the Child of Time.

#174 Tue 20th Dec 2011 01:40 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Sa Mu El

Your Sparks Thus

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3263

and in these trying times, always remember:

love is hate

war is peace

freedom is slavery

because the goomba said so

ahem

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4250

It’s been reported that:

When the German concentration camps were liberated, some of the captives were terrified to walk out the gate.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 959#p35959

Outside the gates

YOU will look back

as the concentration camp

Burns From Existence

And ALL that YOU Love

Will At Last Be FREE

11   23   11

#175 Sat 7th Jan 2012 01:40 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Enigma

If you understand or if you don’t
If you believe or if you doubt
There’s a universal justice
And the eyes of truth
Are always watching you.

http://i42.tinypic.com/287gbpl.jpg

Have you seen the little piggies
Crawling in the dirt
And for all the little piggies
Life is getting worse
Always having dirt to play around in.

Have you seen the bigger piggies
In their starched white shirts
You will find the bigger piggies
Stirring up the dirt
Always have clean shirts to play around in.

In their sties with all their backing
They don't care what goes on around
In their eyes there's something lacking
What they need's a damn good whacking.

Everywhere there's lots of piggies
Living piggy lives
You can see them out for dinner
With their piggy wives
Clutching forks and knives to eat their bacon.

Paul Levy

An autonomous complex can't stand to be seen, however, in much the same way that a vampire detests the light. A demon or autonomous complex will shape-shift and do everything in its power to resist being illumined, for once it is seen, its autonomy and omnipotence are taken away. Anchored, connected and related to consciousness, the demon or autonomous complex can then no longer vaporize back into the unconscious, which is to say it is no longer able to possess us from behind and beneath our conscious awareness so as to compel us to unwittingly act it out and do its bidding.

11   23   11

#176 Sun 15th Jan 2012 01:46 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

AlphaOmega

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 869#p20869

P K D

If we regard evil as simply earlier stages of a god in process, which he is working to overcome - well, that does fit my own personal revelations, and is syntonic to me.
I was shown how the whole thing works but I did not comprehend what I was seeing; they were showing it to Mortimer Snerd.
I did have the feeling that I was witnessing a cosmic two-person board game, with our world as the board, and that one side (the winning side) was benign, and the other was neither winning nor was it benign; it was just very powerful, but hindered by the fact that it was blind.
The good side possessed absolute wisdom, could therefore absolutely foresee the future, and could lay down moves long in advance of  payoffs which the evil, blind, dark counter player could not anticipate.
It was an encouraging vision.
In every trick the good won; it beat the dark antagonist unerringly. What more could I ask from a
Ultimate Vision of Absolute Total Reality?
What more do I need to know?
The score reads:

evil zero;

Good Infinity.

Let me stop there, satisfied;

The final tally is explicit.

You say you want a

Revolution

Well, you know
We all want to change the world

You tell me that it's evolution

Well, you know
We all want to change the world

But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out

You say you got a real solution

Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan

You ask me for a contribution

Well, you know
We're doing what we can

But when you want money
For people with minds that hate
All I can tell is brother you have to wait

You say you'll change the constitution

Well, you know
We all want to change your head

You tell me it's the institution

Well, you know
You better free you mind instead

But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow

Don't you know it's gonna be All Right
All Right All Right

(The following, somewhat random snips,
are from this huge page)

http://wylfing.net/essays/matrix_revolutions.html

The Smith clones watch while Neo and Smith fight, finally brawling in a flooded crater. Neo is outmatched but refuses to give up. Seeing Neo's determination, a frustrated Smith continues attacking, but when he repeats the Oracle's words, "Everything that has a beginning has an end", Neo realizes the meaning behind the words and baits Smith into assimilating him. With Neo's body serving as a conduit to the Smiths, the Deus Ex Machina sends an energy surge through his body. The Neo-Smith and the clones burst into light that ripples through the Matrix. After the energy burst, the Oracle's body is shown lying in the crater. In the real world, the Sentinels withdraw from Zion.

NEO - What are you afraid of?
SMITH - It's a trick!

Agent Smith is flailing desperately for an explanation that will allow him to escape. He wants this to be an illusion. (As some very keen readers have pointed out, Smith is also telling us a fact. Everything that seems so real and so important is a trick of the mind. The inescapable fact is that we are all going to die and none of those spoils of war are going to come with us.)

NEO - You were right, Smith. You were always right. It was inevitable.

I can almost see two moments in time colliding as that word is spoken. The beginning and the end coming together. The dark and the light coming together. Without seeming to know why, Smith plunges his hand into Neo and starts absorbing him. While this happens, Neo is calm. In a few seconds another Smith stands where Neo stood. Now remember Smith is almost cowering before this new copy. He speaks this line with a shaky, unsure voice.

SMITH - Is it over?

Smith doesn't know! How could he not know? We have gone from Smith being slightly confused to Smith having absolutely no idea what's going on. If Smith didn't grok Neo standing "by choice" alone, he is impossibly lost at Neo's sacrifice. The new Smith is not part of the "collective Smith" at all. The new Smith does not speak, nor hardly move except to nod his head. This is a recreation of Smith's initial death in the first movie.
Neo is absorbed into Smith and shatters him from within.
The beginning and the end are one.
In the real world, there is a cross of light upon Neo's body, the sign of his sacrifice -- the choosing of the Holy Grail, the way between the pairs of opposites.

The light and the dark are one. The One.

So the question perhaps most asked is: did Neo die? Well, yes. And Smith died as well. They joined (very much against Smith's wishes) into the true One, and in that being Neo is no more and Smith is no more. Or, nearly. Smith is definitely gone, but in some way Neo is still present.

Now somber, humble machines pull Neo's body, arms out in the shape of a cross, to a temple of light. Streams of energy course out from Neo along mechanical veins, gifting his divinity. And he ascends, he returns home, to the Source, where the path of The One ends.

Neo has sacrificed his life to save the Machines and the Humans. The Deus Ex Machina says, "It is done", and Neo's body is carried away by the Machines.

The Matrix "reboots", repairing the damage caused by Neo and Smith's battle. The Architect and the Oracle meet, agreeing to unplug all humans who want to be freed, and that peace will last, "as long as it can." Sati, who has created a colorful dawn sky to honor Neo, asks the Oracle whether they will ever see him again. She replies that she thinks they will. Seraph asks the Oracle if she knew this would happen, and she replies that she did not know, but she believed.

The Dark One >>>       NEO       <<< The Light One

This is why I said that Neo lays his power down. He steps away from his role as the Light One and goes into the middle path between the opposites. Smith cannot go there. Smith cannot (will not!) lay down his power as the Dark One, and so Smith is obliterated in the merging of the Light and the Dark. This is also why everyone who had been absorbed by Smith is restored. It is the Smith-ness that clings to the identity of the Dark One, and so it is the Smith-ness that is destroyed, leaving the remainder behind.

On the most basic level, the "mechanical" explanation for why Smith was destroyed is that he got himself connected to the Source.

When Smith absorbs Neo, that individual Smith is connected to the Source. Deleted. And since power and information flow freely within the horde, all the other Smiths get deleted too.

That brings us to the last bit of explanation of the merger, and the question of God's involvement.
After Neo is absorbed, we see the code view of the real world, and a single pulse of orange light goes into Neo's body. Orange light is code in the real world. (Green light is code in the Matrix.) So some piece of code travels from the machine city, presumably from the Source, into Neo.

The inevitable question that follows is "Why didn't the DEM [Deus Ex Machina] do this before, and why in the world did the machines need Neo at all?"

One very good answer is that the "DEM" didn't do anything. The destruction of Smith was Neo's doing. At the moment of his sacrifice, Neo is in his divinity. He has claimed the Holy Grail -- the way between the pairs of opposites -- and walked back through the Portal to the Garden. When we see code moving from the Source to Neo, it is the
connection between Neo and the ground of all being. It is the taking of the fruit of the Second Tree and the beginning of the ascent into Nirvana.

The Buddha, sitting under the World Tree, was challenged by a thousand-armed god of death and his legions. The Buddha reached out his hand and placed his fingertips on the earth, which is the Source, and drew into himself the essence of the Infinite God. The death god and all his armies were shattered.

But another very good explanation is that when we submit ourselves to something bigger, we can become a conduit for divine energy. The acts of our hands become the acts of God. This is what is meant (but little understood, I think) by the Christian prayer, "Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven." (Quite certainly this concept of "as above, so below" is not the property of Christians. It's found everywhere. I'm just using an example.) Let my hands become God's hands, this prayer says. Let me become a conduit for the divine.

The Grail is not a thing

The Grail Is The State Of Being NEO

The Tree and the Grail are both Metaphors

For a Transformation in YOU

A new age has begun for humans
A new age has begun for machines
A new age has begun for the Matrix (i.e., the middle world)

The Oneness of Neo (new) ascended to the Source and imprinted onto the program mind.

The Oracle only believed things would turn out the way they did. That is the same as hoping they would, which is the "human weakness" if you remember the Architect scene. The reason I make a point of it is that this indicates the time of the Oracle and the Architect are over. Sati is their replacement. It also shows that humans and machines were always on equal footing. To understand why, we have to go back to the Architect's chamber in Reloaded (we've been back here a number of times!). Neo's path back to The Source takes him to the Architect. That is, the Architect is the primary route for humans back to The Source. Remember, The Source is the Center -- not aligned. So getting there is through the program that is most machine-like. The opposite is true for machines. Getting to The Source means going through the Oracle, who is the most human-like program. That is why Smith's path took him to the Oracle.

This connects with Neo's real-world powers and moots the battery question. The humans' path of ascension leads them to the machines; the machines path of ascension leads them to the humans. Now that the age of ascension has arrived, these gateways are unnecessary. It is Sati's time. The time of gift.

11   23   11

#177 Sun 15th Jan 2012 01:51 am

molly
♫♪
Website

"evil zero;

Good Infinity. "

hahah those are my two favorite numbers! no wonder ist bi polaer

#178 Mon 16th Jan 2012 02:03 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

I don't think we can draw any cosmic conclusions from the Matrix movies.  Especially the last, in which
the Matrix reboots itself.  The Dark insisted on those sequels to make sure that we didn't get the idea that we
can escape their slave farm. That's just keeping us trapped here in the Fallen Sector.

The Dark must be totally dissolved and all the predators with it.

The Correction Energies from Creator Central are doing this as we speak.  The Jig is Up.

#179 Tue 17th Jan 2012 01:54 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Some Might ReVIEW

The CONTEXT

Of This ENTIRE Thread

17   19   http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 818#p12818

28   http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 174#p13174

47   http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 626#p13626

etc

As The Light Shadow Dark Shadow(The Dark Shadow Light Shadow) MergeFuseSynergize, A Component Of The Process And The Crux Of The Plan Involve(d)s: parasitic disSolution and puppet extraction, exposing the dIsToRtIoN generating lies, the perpetuation of fear / separation

The beginning and the end coming together. The dark and the light coming together. Without seeming to know why, Smith plunges his hand into Neo and starts absorbing him.

Neo is absorbed into Smith and shatters him from within.

On the most basic level, the "mechanical" explanation for why Smith was destroyed is that he got himself connected to the Source.

When Smith absorbs Neo, that individual Smith is connected to the Source.

Deleted.

And since power and information flow freely within the horde, all the other Smiths get deleted too.

The beginning and the end are one.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/AlphaPsiOmega.jpg

11   23   11

Board footer