Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Mon 18th May 2009 08:31 pm

Shambava Yogi

Walking

Well I don't know if it's a beaten-dead-horse topic and I don't knoiw if anyone consistantly does  it, but I'd like to share a little about my method of sungazing. I first was taught it when I was travelling the west coast and ran into some mountain men. a few were sungazing, raw food diet essenses that generally lived in solitude in the mountains. When I started the style of yoga and meditation my guru teaches, mainly dealing with intense kundalini meditation, I combined some practices I had learned with sungazing. The circular breath is an important practice for me. When I sungaze (generally barefooted and after I have done a Surya, or Sun, puja) I repeat surya mantras to keep my focuss on the sun and not elsewhere. I breathe up through my third eye, down through my throat and into my heart chakra (center of chest). I work a little bit filling my heart with prana and opening it untill it over flows and then i breathe down through the previous chakras into my naval chakra. I do the same thing for a little bit and then I work with complete circular breaths. At first the inhalation is up through third eye, down to heart and then navel. on exhalation i picture the navel burns the prana and it goes down through my sex chakra, then base of spine and up the shushuma to the crown. after a little bit of this the inhalation goes all the way through everything to the base, and then the exhalation goes up the shushma (spine) and out the crown. It sounds like a lot, but it's really a very natural process. It's also good to just open your heart chakra, and feel gratitude. It's important not to focuss on the effects (as yoga teaches practitioners not to get caught up in experiences so they can move on and grow more) but to keep opening up inside. there is an abode of shakti, or prana, or spiritual energy above the crown chakra and the more refined energy you send up there and store, eventually it will overflow and pour down you and you will recieve enlightenment. It takes a lot of work to become aware of these chakras and open them though. Well i have satsung right now with my guru but i will post more later.
peace be with you

#2 Mon 18th May 2009 09:03 pm

Solstice
Solstice

Re: Walking

Sounds interesting. tummenupp

The energy channeling sounds very similar to the Pleiadean techniques I've practiced in the past.

#3 Tue 19th May 2009 12:32 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

11   23   11

#4 Fri 2nd Dec 2011 02:34 am

Samuelthemule
Observer
Website

Shambava Yogi wrote:

It sounds like a lot, but it's really a very natural process.

It's also good to just open your heart chakra, and feel gratitude. It's important not to focuss on the effects (as yoga teaches practitioners not to get caught up in experiences so they can move on and grow more) but to keep opening up inside.

there is an abode of shakti, or prana, or spiritual energy above the crown chakra and the more refined energy you send up there and store, eventually it will overflow and pour down you and you will recieve enlightenment.

It takes a lot of work to become aware of these chakras and open them though. Well i have satsung right now with my guru but i will post more later.
peace be with you

underlined the single most important thing for me, i was getting obsessed and way over-stimulated / interested in the effects.

thank you thank you thank you, for this little guide smile

yes, gratitude & opening up.

big_smile

Art Is the Priestess of Nature, Nature is the Child of Time.

Board footer