http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/vforvendetta.jpg

11   23   11

#152 Mon 8th Nov 2010 11:27 am

Arrow
Standing At The Portal
Website

Re: Transducer

11eagle11,

I appreciate your concern for the truth getting out.

The current system is based on fear for fear makes money. Fear has always made money.

that being said there are other issues regarding why the talk radios shows etc focus on the bad ET guys.

They focus on it due to fear
they focus on it because people do not yet know how to discern the difference between the bad guys and the good guys
they focus on it because ETs have abducted people and placed implants and done other surgeries against their free will
they focus on it because we know that the US government did give ETs  abduction permission in exchange for technology that was developed to further enslave and kill people

In light of all this, much fear has been generated.

People do no know how to discern the different ET groups out there.

They cannot even discern if they are marrying the right man or woman, never mind discerning ETs.

As long as the vast majority of humanity does not have cohesive and integrated utilization of their chakra system
they will not feel confident in their ability to discern so they will lean towards over protection of self and family based on fear of the unknown.

Then, the good guys do not seem to present themselves full force either.
Why is that?
If their radiance is good, their intent is good, their work is good why do they not present themselves more?
This is what I am waiting for.

Secrecy always breeds fear especially amongst the uninitiated.

I am ready for the good guys to fully reveal themselves. Not just ships flying overhead
not just orbs floating around...  but full 3d face to face contact that leaves no questions unanswered.

I myself have had contact though what I believe to be Merkaba ships, but still it was illusive.  The energy and higher center stimulation it produced was not illusive, and was a dynamic reality in my psyche and  my physicality. It opened doors of perception. But there was nothing grounded, face to face. There were no photos, no handshakes, no ship tours, no eye to eye contact.

Would I say that I stand in fear of the grays? Because of information that is out there yes, I would say that if I see them coming my way I will be heading in the other direction...
If this is in error only they can correct the misperceptions...

Most contact that has been really close and physical is gray contact.  All the people abducted report gray activity that did it.
I will never accept that abduction and implantation is a method of higher spiritual evolution and intelligence.

If they are doing more contact of meaning then I guess its up to you guys to find a way to get the info out there as the controlling media is more interested in the dark than the light, if you hadn't noticed.

There is this thing out there about the "good guys" not wanting to intervene in human destiny... that we have to work it out ourselves and they can only assist in indirect ways... I would say that taking out nuclear devices and tesla based war technology is NOT very indirect.... I want to know when they are going to get down to real business and move this all out of the shrouds of secrecy. Watching ships skirt around the mountain peaks is getting old hat. You can tell this to them this for me if you like and if you are able.

You can read my contact story here:
Ships part 1 though 6   http://www.natmedtalk.com/blogs/arrowwind09/index2.html

Last edited by Arrow (Mon 8th Nov 2010 11:32 am)

Arrow

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.

#153 Wed 10th Nov 2010 12:05 pm

universe_communion

http://i52.tinypic.com/mt56q.jpg
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/GLAST … cture.html

Last edited by universe_communion (Wed 10th Nov 2010 12:06 pm)

#154 Thu 11th Nov 2010 02:23 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Various Experiences

Not Fully Groked .......

Time Passes.

Sync Retrospects

To Understanding:

First, There Was Omega, That Brilliant Neon Yellow Light.

Then There Was Alpha, That Entry INTO the mass of “black worms.“

Then Came The Experience Of That Entry:

(Some Know That The Deep Journeys Are, By In Large,
Ineffable And Constantly Different.
However, The “Entry Parameters“ Tend To Be Similar:

1. “Onset“
2. “Knock Down“
3. Transit The “Buffer Zone“
4. And IT BEGINS .......)

But On This Day,
September 22, 1993,
At The Very Start Of Buffer:

Suddenly Falling
Amidst Countless, Screaming Lunatics

A VORTEX OF INSANITY

Trying To Remember
It‘s A “Ride“ - Hang In There .......
Forgetting .......
Deeper
Forgetting .......

(A Few Years Later, Saw, “What Dreams May Come”
Scenes Of  The “hell” Entry .......)

#14 http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 951#p46951
A Potentially ‘larger’ Dual Perspective:

Inside the set, a lunatic asylum of lies

Seeking YOUR attention to Generate more madness, fear and suffering

[Note: http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 592#p36592   #18]

parasitic tick turds that have conditioned YOU to believe they are ‘power’

But Something Entered this tumor, Beyond the perception of these puny, essentially mindless, ‘gods’

Which is Dissolving this distortion

From Inside >>>>>>> Out

From Outside The Set:

What once looked like a sphere of black worms

Now Crystallized to the Appearance of Shining Black Obsidian

And It’s Cracking

The Entire Surface Looking Like A Jigsaw Puzzle

And Neon Yellow Light Is Blasting OUT Through All The Cracks

The Overwhelming Perfection Is Almost Terrifying

And Then The Tears Of Joy Began To Flow

That Which Is So Precious

Emerging

http://www.crystalinks.com/elliesworld.html

Destiny's Mission

Wednesday 11/10/10

I have always watched science fiction in hopes that the mythologies of the story lines will trigger something within, and in many cases that has happened, especially with the Stargate adventures, many based on Von Daniken's theories. The currently running series on Syfy, Stargate Universe generally offers little mythology, but Tuesday night was different.
Here is what connected with last night's episode, "The Greater Good". Nicholas Rush (Robert Carlyle), the ship's brilliant, yet twisted Machiavellian scientist, is confronted by the crew after it is discovered that he has found the ships' control room and has taken control of "Destiny", both the ship and everyone's lives. (fast forward to 45 minutes)
The ship's captain, Colonel Everett Young (Louis Ferreira), has only one mission - to get the people on the ship home - back to Earth. (We all want to got home as balance can never be found in duality.)

Rush explains, "Destiny has a mission of its own, which is not about going home in the traditional sense, but about getting the people on the ship somewhere else, as if they were chosen. It seems that eons ago, the Ancients discovered a structure buried deep within the cosmic microwave background radiation - noise left over from the Big Bang. They believed that at one time the structure had genuine complexity, coherence, therefore it could not have occurred naturally. We cannot not see or understand such a structure with our current technology or understanding of physics."

Col. Young asks, "Is there a code, a message, a sign of intelligence sent from the beginning of time." (Of course there is Colonel.)

Rush believes it is Destiny's mission to find out by learning and exploring. "We are talking about a mystery rooted in the foundation of reality, a puzzle with pieces scattered across the length and breadth of the universe itself. There was perhaps a level of order present at the very beginning of space-time that goes beyond anything we ever conceived."

His description is similar to my view of reality as best I understand it. Perhaps the Ancients are the Sumerian gods who were guided on their mission to create us, just as you are on yours - programs within programs. We may never understand the answers while experiencing in one of the many programs at this level of physical consciousness, but the answers will come ... why? ... because they will come. Our journey here, our Destiny or Mission, is soon to conclude, then you will know. It's all coded in the myth, math and metaphors of reality. The destiny of the mission is to awaken the souls at the end and bring them home, or back to the source of light from which they're created.

11   23   11

#155 Thu 11th Nov 2010 05:39 am

SW

Very nice. Anyone else here remember the internet meme a few years back of "who is Destiny"? But very nice SA thank you.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#156 Thu 11th Nov 2010 09:40 am

universe_communion

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_c318bQtaWOQ/TNwOHcZ7qXI/AAAAAAAAALc/jG9Zr8PNXpI/s640/Complete%20Butterfly%20Life%20cycle%20pic.jpg

#157 Thu 11th Nov 2010 02:19 pm

Arrow
Standing At The Portal
Website

I saw that in the newspaper today.  There was a crop circle about this.... which dipicted 12 gamma ray emissions coming out of the center of the galaxy..  the first to be visible by the eye on Dec. 13 2012.

According to Pane AstralWalker Andove when we make physical contact with them it will create a new strand of DNA,, our ascension DNA

Last edited by Arrow (Thu 11th Nov 2010 02:21 pm)

Arrow

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.

#158 Sat 13th Nov 2010 12:18 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://i51.tinypic.com/mr2tcx.jpg

11   23   11

#159 Tue 16th Nov 2010 07:41 pm

11eagle11

Arrow wrote:

11eagle11,

I appreciate your concern for the truth getting out.

There is this thing out there about the "good guys" not wanting to intervene in human destiny... that we have to work it out ourselves and they can only assist in indirect ways... I would say that taking out nuclear devices and tesla based war technology is NOT very indirect.... I want to know when they are going to get down to real business and move this all out of the shrouds of secrecy. Watching ships skirt around the mountain peaks is getting old hat. You can tell this to them this for me if you like and if you are able.

You can read my contact story here:
Ships part 1 though 6   http://www.natmedtalk.com/blogs/arrowwind09/index2.html

Hi Arrow...Wishing You Well,

I read Your contact story...we have tread much of the same ground in New Mexico...I was in those same areas in 2007 and 2008 making my own connections through Promptings for some very good reasons to do with the Now!

I believe the 'shrouds' of secrecy are falling for good right now...I feel our Higher Connections are NOW in the process of coming forward in Full Light and are Telepathically communicating with many New People and the secrecy will no longer be...and MOST People know in Their Hearts that We have Higher Help and that They are US...They ARE Our Ancestors and Descendants and Extraterrestrial Relatives and Creators/Co-Cteators and that is why We came here...to help open the door right now for Their help...We had to be here and DO what we are doing for it ALL to unfold...and that It IS!!!

My personal reply to Arrow seems to be in alignment with Your Transducer thread, SiriArc...Thank You : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#160 Sun 28th Nov 2010 07:27 pm

11eagle11

Hello SiriArc...Wishing You Well Out There : ) : ) : )

Haven't seen You in a while...You are in My Thoughts...alot lately...a very good thing!

We are right in the middle of an upgrade in consciousness that is out of this world : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

Board footer