Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#731 Mon 7th Dec 2015 11:33 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Re: Transducer

As you stand at the gateways to wonder, thank your great teachers, Logic and Reason,
for they have served and guided you well.
Know that Logic and Reason can bring you to the gates,
but they cannot take you beyond them.
They may hint at and whisper about them,
but they will never truly reveal that treasure that lies beyond these gateways.
Thank them, yes. Then be on your way. What awaits? Oh, great wonder …
Lazaris

http://www.kryon.com/CHAN2015/k_channel … er-15.html
@ If you've had lifetimes where you felt you were part of an advanced civilization, you were. This is because your consciousness was advanced, not your technology. (Say that again slowly). You could do things with your consciousness that you can't do now, and you could do them easily. You could heal your own body with your own consciousness. There were those who could create actual matter out of nothing. All this, through advanced thinking, not mechanical devices. We are giving you a principle that hasn't really been thought of yet: "Consciousness is physics. It's a real, measurable field that affects physical reality." Ever crashed your computer when you were angry or put out a lightbulb? How? It's physics!

@ The Old Pattern is Still There!

Yes, you were there, not with flying cars and anti-gravity, but with a wisdom and high physics that you remember well. You remember advanced wisdom and consciousness. There is a reason for the fact you can intuitively remember all of this. It's in your Akash! Listen to me, for this is the lesson today: You're not covering new ground as you evolve – listen to me – you are instead bringing forward what you had. You are going back to achieve the future! Your Akash is slowly awakening since you passed 2012. There is already a pattern or template for this advanced reality, and you lived it eons ago. This Akashic pattern exists within you to fast track the evolution that you are going through now. You've been there before! How do you like it so far?

@ That's the power of the old soul in this new energy. You represent the consciousness of an evolved spirit over thousands of years. That's what you have. You are moving into an age where you can remember what it was like to have a wisdom that didn't create war and never will create another war.

11   23   11

#732 Wed 9th Dec 2015 10:36 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://i66.tinypic.com/27xh5lc.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/eq5pvq.jpg

11   23   11

#733 Thu 10th Dec 2015 12:04 pm

Sencha

Dammit! - Now I want to read the rest.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#734 Fri 11th Dec 2015 11:33 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://i65.tinypic.com/1parlv.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/31485c6.jpg

11   23   11

#735 Mon 14th Dec 2015 10:53 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://www.lawoftime.org/noos-letter/is … plete.html

To change the ancient script playing out on our planet today requires changing our vantage point from outer to inner. We are here to make known the unknown. We are being called to open up to a new way of existing and being that goes beyond old concepts and perceptions about life.

In order for us to create positive change it is important to ask new questions and saturate ourselves with high and noble thoughts. Study the lives and works of the masters who most inspire you. Make your own book of inspiration.

The input that we receive is in accordance to the questions we ask. Consider the following from Valum Votan in light of human evolution and the advent of the noosphere:

In order to fulfill our total human potential, we must look at the other side of current technological advancements and ask new questions.

What if it is technological civilization that is an intermediate and unstable stage in the evolution of higher consciousness?

What if the sole purpose of the development of the technosphere was simply to radiate the human out across the planet as a genuinely planetary organism, merely in preparation for a mutation into an advanced unitary stage of consciousness?

What if the biological evolution actually tends toward the evolution of mind and spirit? And the ultimate goal of biological evolution is its own transcendence - not replacement by robots - but supreme mental spiritual transformation and transcendence into a realm of pure spirit or radiance and light?

In such a view, we must entertain the possibility that telepathy and the paranormal now deemed by scientific skeptics as fraudulent self-deceptions, might be the actual pointers toward the the next stage of our evolution, the telepathic unification of consciousness and hence of our biological being as a single planetary organism. Is this not the meaning of the noosphere?

11   23   11

#736 Mon 14th Dec 2015 06:49 pm

Sencha

In terms of the noble thoughts part, a few days ago I finished watching what was at the time of its release the final ever season of 24 (Season 8), and afterwards watched the bonus DVD where I saw several of the cast & crew fighting back tears as they finished the final takes for each major character. It was genuinely touching stuff and as I thought about how emotional it must have been for them I suddenly found my own pangs of sadness lead into a stream of thoughts & images about the suffering experienced in this realm.

I saw it represented as innocent, scared animals that were helpless and confused as they found themselves in horrific situations - one of the more prominent of which was a scene of several baby deer stood around their dying mother in darkened woodland, shot by a hunter or mortally wounded in a metal trap she couldn't escape from, and I felt their utter helplessness, sadness and fear, and knew that without their mother's milk, her nurturing love and care, they would suffer miserably until dying themselves. I then 'realized' that at some level everyone and everything here is suffering; the portion of our higher spiritual being that is trapped in this dark, frightening world is like one of those little animals all alone and separated from its mother (greater self). As the depraved, psychotic dynamics of day-to-day living continually lash the bare backs of our souls, so do the elements and the terror of predators unseen mercilessly tear at the fledgling deers' will to make it through the night.

I was then aware of the need to look at everyone and everything - the world as a whole - as I would such an animal if I were to stumble across it in a forest. Compassion, nurturing & caring: these were what I felt need to be extended out into the world and that 'Grounding the energies' and so on is in effect how we reconnect the 'lost' world we're in now back with its 'mother.' 

It was a powerful feeling and I admit it brought a tear to my eye. I don't know why it suddenly popped up into my mind, but I was struck by the importance of what I'd felt and was left kind of gobsmacked for a few minutes after.

Of course, nurture and care for not the thieving scrote who wouldst gleefully robbeth thou mobile phone, but in terms of a general world-view I can see how said thief is essentially stuck in the same dark woods and in need of spiritual TLC as the rest of us.

After musing over things for a few minutes I looked at my watch and the time was 10:011. I looked it up and found the following:

' We refer to this as the 'Life' sign, because when you see this sign after thinking or feeling something about a topic in your life, it indicates that your Spirit Guides are telling you that the new focus you have just arrived at is important for you to follow - both at this point in your life, and in the future - because it is a focus that is instrumental to your progress on your Life path - a very powerful sign.'

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 14th Dec 2015 06:52 pm)

#737 Tue 15th Dec 2015 07:44 am

SW

http://www.dailygrail.com/Alien-Nation/ … -You-Pepsi

"In 1899, Nikola Tesla discovered a satellite orbiting Earth.
It's origin can be traced back over 13,000 years.
This is NOT Science Fiction. This is real."

And from there the Fortean lever goes up to 10.5 --sorry, but to reach a full 11, they should have also included some mention about Philip K. Dick and VALIS.

Still, Black Knight Decoded does a pretty good job of mixing together government conspiracies, ancient aliens, Zecharia Sitchin's Annunaki, secret ET codes AND that Steampunk version of Gandalf the wizard that was our beloved St. Tesla.

And maybe THAT is the reason why the Black Knight mythos is so darn compelling: Because it manages to connect *all* these seemingly disparate themes floating around in the Fortean blogosphere in a yarn that almost makes sense --whether that yarn, and Usher lyrics manage to increase the sales of sugary carbonated water branding a bi-color logo remains to be seen of course…

Phillip K. Dick in a Pepsi Commercial? He would be so proud I think.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#738 Wed 16th Dec 2015 01:44 pm

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

11   23   11

#739 Thu 24th Dec 2015 07:21 am

SW

A very Merry Christmas Eve to all my wonderful friends on Noble Dreams - I wish the wonder of "insight" for all of us. I am finding so many articles, quotes and photos that just click with me. They bring me a deep feeling inside that nothing is what we think it is, it is deeper, richer, and we are too. So many times I grow frustrated with my fellow travelers in their inability to see the wonder that is out there for all. To only see the dark side and allow it to raise our fear or fight instinct. I have been blind and lost, how many hero stories start like that? I want to say so much and it is just too big, so I say I will say it tomorrow. Today I need to feed the birds and share my cookies with the neighborhood children.

But deep thoughts abound and only here with my traveling companions can these deep thoughts and questions be shared.

I believe we are truly in for big stuff but some of it will be scary, our collective consciousness is coming online like we were told it was -

The Noosphere (or The Force) is being remembered or discovered.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ev … st-freedom

Je Suis Charlie: Courage, Commitment and the Cost of Freedom

We are becoming more aware of who we are.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#740 Thu 24th Dec 2015 02:58 pm

Sencha

A Merry Christmas to you & All, SW. I look forward to hearing your Xmas message - it'll make a refreshing change from the politically-correct codswallop they force the poor old queen to spout every year. Bah humbug! wink

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 24th Dec 2015 03:04 pm)

Board footer