Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Sat 9th Feb 2013 05:56 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Re: Just Another Roadside Attraction? Techno.Shaminism ...

Hey Z, the link to your website comes up a 404 error. I wasn't sure if you were aware of that. Just letting you know, I was trying to check it out smile

This is a lot of reading but i want to read it, i've enjoyed what i skimmed over. I think i'm going to copy & paste it int the text to audio proggy & do some drawings or jewelry. Thanks for the updates, this is a good thread.

#12 Sat 9th Feb 2013 06:23 pm

~ zynox ~
Germinating Seed

Thanks Molly. 

That was an old site, Community Vision, which I had in the 2007-2009 period of daze, if I recall correctly. 
I wasn't aware it was still linked to my FluteNotes Avatar.  I'll see if I may compost that now.

Zy

#13 Sat 9th Feb 2013 10:18 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Whoa. Felt like i was reading 50 Shades of Rainbow there for a minute. Are those aliens or humans? Do humans still do that?

#14 Sat 9th Feb 2013 11:30 pm

~ zynox ~
Germinating Seed

{ huge coloured GRINS } { * chortle * }

Zy!

#15 Sun 10th Feb 2013 04:34 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

People are so alienated from their own soul that when they meet their soul they think it comes from another star system.
    Terence McKenna

Was skimming through other threads & found SW's here
http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=2812

which linked to this, the area titled "Meeting Halfway The Touchstone for Relationship" & on down is hitting spot on some issues i'm having lately.
http://www.zaporacle.com/a-guide-to-the … -traveler/

I met a fellow last weekend while at a venue i was playing music at. There was a lot of great energy between us, i felt.. & he came to visit my house the next day before he had to go back home. I won't go into a long ramble of how everything seemed perfect, but i'll say that upon meeting him i realize now i've got walls up & that my heart has shrunken over time without me even knowing it. Maybe a few years ago, meeting him would've 'Lit Me Up' like a wildfire, but now after all i've been through, my apathy towards most of humanity, apathy towards my own self, i don't think i have it in me to fully 'Ignite' what could be there. Then there is the issue of distance. I often find that when i do meet someone i can have mutual understandings & attraction towards, they always end up being far away -Which to me, it felt like a curse for a while, but now over time i'm contemplating perhaps it's an externalization of what's been going on inside my own world. Like i am not fully in touch with myself at times, there are parts of me that still need to heal before i can fully open up to someone, so i am, in a sense 'Far From My Own Soul' at times (that make sense?).

#16 Sun 10th Feb 2013 04:38 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

I'm going to be 32 this summer. Perhaps i am too old to take risks anymore. Love seems to be such a fleeting thing. It' there but slides right through the fingertips like sand. I observe the love of others & am happy knowing it exists somewhere & that others are happy, but for myself i am not so good at extending it much further than a handful of friends, my son & cats. I will keep reading more of that Zap Oracle site though, it seems to have some important keys to unlock parts that seemed stuck. Maybe there is more out there for me.

#17 Sun 10th Feb 2013 05:20 pm

~ zynox ~
Germinating Seed

Molly,

Respectfully, you are actually listing out the agreements you are holding with yourself. 

If I may leap into the fringe, coming from my conventional and entrenched background, in my 40s and now 50s, U may too.  If U choose.  This is choice and we R each able to radically compost our existing Agreements and establish new ones.

When you dropped the 50 Shades of Rainbow comment above, I felt all this coming from you, energetically, without specific details.  I chose to drop a smile back and not pursue or share, my sensations. Now that you've elected to name them, they may be transformed however fits your life 'best', as it should be.

Love,

Zy

#18 Mon 11th Feb 2013 12:02 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Oh sorry i wasn't even talking to you directly in the last 2 posts, i was typing out my thoughts. Now that you say that though, yes, that makes sense too.

Board footer