Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Sun 26th Aug 2012 12:46 am

molly
♫♪
Website

You deserve, I deserve, We deserve?

What do people mean when they tell you you deserve this-and-that?

Maybe none of us deserve anything? I would hope we deserve good things. I don't feel as if I should ask for anything. Anytime I see pictures of what's going on in some places & read news about those things, it makes me want everything good to go to there. I think..what I need.. is just for my head to stop misfiring the wrong signals, to stop the ones telling me I need this to be happy or that to be happy & just be happy. I appreciate my life, for the most part. Maybe it is not all my life but the other lives too. I don't feel like I have the right to be happy while others suffer so much. It doesn't make sense. Every now and then I slip up & feel unappreciated for what I do for others. It is hard to remind myself that I should just give everything & never expect anything in return, but I also feel drained. Then people tell you that only you control how you feel, that no one else can do that. Is that true, or is that just a trick of self-manipulation? I hear what sounds like a flute being played outside... weird.. now I'm distracted. I'll be quiet now.

#2 Sun 26th Aug 2012 01:05 am

Solstice
Solstice

Re: You deserve, I deserve, We deserve?

You deserve to be happy despite what is happening in the world.

The meek will enherit the Earth.

Trust me on this.

#3 Sun 26th Aug 2012 02:33 am

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

I try not to think of it in terms of deserving... just acceptance that things were the way they were, are the way they are and will be the way they will be and grow any way you can with whatever that is for you.

Last edited by EerieElle (Sun 26th Aug 2012 02:33 am)

#4 Sun 26th Aug 2012 07:35 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Thank you Solstice & Eerie Elle

#5 Sun 26th Aug 2012 07:41 am

11eagle11

...to Molly and Noble Dreamers
From Here and Now to Eternity...I Love You All : )
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-A5D9wnSV-Sk/T8kQj30ZoVI/AAAAAAAABLw/l7k5heYB7yI/s1600/mind-refreshing20.jpg

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#6 Tue 4th Sep 2012 12:43 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Eagle you are awesome.

Thank you hjarta

I keep hitting my head on the top of that Age of Aquarius fishbowl tank, so to speak. Every now & then I gotta derp it all out 'til somebody comes along with just some nice words &/or pretty picture to slap me out of it lol

I started to write out this whole rant of why I even made the post in the first place then as I was typing I actually found out the answers va

That make sense? eh... who cares.

Have a nice week, everyone cool

#7 Tue 4th Sep 2012 03:12 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

11   23   11

#8 Wed 5th Sep 2012 12:35 pm

Sencha

I was flicking through Exegesis the other day and stumbled across a page where PKD spoke of his sense of unworthiness and how he struggled on a day-to-day basis to deal with such feelings:

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/12_dsc00156.jpg

The way I see it, 'the miracle of Christianity at work' that he experienced was his own Higher Self / Christ Consciousness at work, and that his being 'in a state of grace' is the state that we all - in one way or another - are in, as we move ever closer to our full embodiment of complete Being.

I have feelings of 'Am I up to it,' 'Do I deserve?' as I'm sure many of us do from time to time, and upon reading that page I asked myself 'If it is the case that we really have got 'no reason' to think we have become undeserving, then can I please be shown a sign?' I then looked up at the top right hand corner of the page opposite and saw that the page number was 777.

"777, 7777 - This sign indicates that a lesson has been learnt.  It is a sign of acknowledgment and achievement - you have learnt a lesson that your Spirit Guides want you to learn about your life."

So Molly, and others, I believe we do deserve and as long as we sincerely try to do what we feel we need to, then there really is 'No reason' to feel we have become unworthy - no matter how we may slip or fall from time-to-time.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#9 Thu 6th Sep 2012 02:10 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

You deserve, I deserve, We deserve ?

on the slippery slope, install also elicits martyr, that self-righteous victim, as part and parcel of itssss package deal

11   23   11

#10 Thu 6th Sep 2012 11:46 am

Sencha

Yeah that's a good point SA, 'sincerely try[ing] to do what we feel we need to' has to be taken in the right context. Working on evolving ourselves is one thing, but busting ourselves into the ground with work, etc., because it's 'the morally right thing to do' is another - and one that plays right into the hands of ol' snakes eyes - who has being taking the hiss for far too long.

I revise my final paragraph from #8: 'We deserve - period.'

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

Board footer