Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Tue 31st Jul 2012 06:13 pm

Feritciva

Back @ home!

Hi guys,

After lurking and sometimes writing at Project Avalon forum, I unsubscribed and came back to home - good ol' ND! Avalon was very interesting experience, there is serious amount of negativity there. I think of several possibilities;

- As it is too much in open sight - as a side project of well-known Project Camelot - it is too much open to darkside attacks and energies. There are also trolls and agents everywhere! yikes

- Lots of things changed, especially energies changed and many spiritual seekers fell down in their own delusions, prejudices and negative sides (me included). These are the energies that we all have to clear from ourselves before the shift or whatever happens. The problem is, many seekers choose to cling to these old energies.

- As there are too many members in PA, there are many different views, vibrations, egos and personalities. Clashes are inevitable!

Anyway, I seriously did not like my experience in PA and will only remain member of ND from now on. This is home anyway, no need for another forum or source.

So, cheers everyone! storstark

FC

#2 Wed 1st Aug 2012 01:22 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Re: Back @ home!

One

Of Those Ones

WithIn

the many

http://i47.tinypic.com/n1fn8k.jpg

11   23   11

#3 Wed 1st Aug 2012 09:42 am

blue
observer
Website

Welcome back Tigerman.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#4 Wed 1st Aug 2012 01:14 pm

Merci

storstark Happy to see you back. smile

#5 Wed 1st Aug 2012 01:51 pm

Sencha

That's neat, we really love your tiger feet... wink

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#6 Wed 1st Aug 2012 05:37 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Ferit!

So good to see you again! 
And (you know who) will certainly like to hear from you again, although she's
keeping a lo profile these days.  We talk daily.
Be sure and fill us in on anything you've learned from your not so pleasant
experiences at PA.  It's always tempting to see what's going on at those
places, but, like you said, there are agents, trolls and disinfo people
everywhere, not to mention those who are still clinging to the old negative
teachings.

Be Well ferit!

Tom Paine

#7 Thu 2nd Aug 2012 01:30 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Those Stripes Leadeth WE

pa sans ma

Feritciva 
(Avalon Retired Member)

Not only Drunvalo bashing, David Wilcock bashing, Drake bashing, channeling bashing, Bashar-bashing, x bashing, y bashing, the list goes on and on..

I'm extremely disappointed with what Project Avalon has become, a ground for inflated-egos disguised under "spiritual seekers". I think Bill should think of closing this forum, kind of disbanding a high-quality progressive rock group before turning into mediocre pop-band. Yes, just as happened to Genesis (from Peter Gabriel's Genesis to Phil Collins' Genesis).

Modwiz 

I think you will find that many, not all, bashers have little positive to say about any subject. They contribute little of any value to the forum at all. Like the person trying to be funny in a movie theater or while another is speaking, they have no real act to take to the stage, but find easy picking in ripping things down. Ripping down is something any misanthrope can do. Creating something, of even questionable value, is something few are capable of.

Now, is this behavior freelance, or is it deliberate? Probably some of each.

11   23   11

#8 Thu 2nd Aug 2012 02:33 pm

11eagle11

Great To See You applause

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#9 Fri 3rd Aug 2012 07:41 am

Feritciva

Thanks all for your warm welcome & messages smile

TP, my experience in Project Avalon was summarised by Siri's post #7! Everything and everyone gets bashed in PA and these are not in constructive or positive way, there is plain negative views! Modwiz wrote a great post again as seen in #7 and I agree what he writes, some of them are deliberate some of them are freelance behaviour. But I'm not interested in negative behaviour or wievs anymore because lately I've found out there is too much negativity and low frequency hiding in me. Fear, anger, worry etc are all surfaced in my life lately. AS I wrote in my first post, I believe this is because of cleansing period, the universe asks us "here I found this and that in your energy field, will you hold on to these or will you release these energies?".

Therefore it is not a good idea to focus on negativity or tptb or illuminati or negative hyperdimensional beings etc.etc. anymore. It is time to focus on light!

FC

PS: Give my best regards to - you know who! smile She's always on my mind!

#10 Fri 3rd Aug 2012 09:15 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

A very wise assessment concerning the universe finding negative things in your energy field, FC!
I think you pretty much nailed it!  I'm taking that thought to heart.

Regards delivered!

TP

Board footer