Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Tue 29th May 2012 12:51 pm

Sencha

Terence McKenna: A Great Take on Alien Life - Magic Mushrooms!

Been listening to this guy a lot over the past few days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljy3TH1T … re=related

In support - kind of:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkF9NZjr … ure=fvwrel

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#2 Wed 30th May 2012 12:51 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Re: Terence McKenna: A Great Take on Alien Life - Magic Mushrooms!

McKenna: The Oversoul as Saucer

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/PsiCube.jpg

Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor

From OverSoul Above

Vallee's title Messengers of Deception bears a curious resemblance to J. Edgar Hoover's Masters of Deceit. There the boogey man was communism. In Vallee's book we are told the new boogey man is UFO phenomenon. Who chose the title for Vallee's book? Was it Vallee or the mysterious major who was so helpful in guiding Vallee down these new avenues of speculation? I believe that Vallee whether wittingly or unwittingly is himself a messenger of deception and has become the spearhead of a conscious effort to sow even deeper confusion in society regarding UFOs.

We might say it is an effort foredoomed to failure. The collective overmind of our species is the source of the UFO and its designs cannot be deflected or turned aside. Its viewpoint is one of thousands of years and its means visionary and charismatic belief systems which act to restore the balance between understanding of and reverence for the universe -- a message more powerful than any offered by the profane materialist societies that have grown so foolish as to imagine themselves the stewards of human destiny. Humanity alone and each of us individualy is the steward of human destiny. This is the real meaning of the UFOs and the experiment at La Chorrera.

11   23   11

#3 Wed 30th May 2012 01:58 pm

Sencha

Very interesting stuff SA. I was texting a mate last night about a website I found which sells mushroom growing kits and the spores for magic mushrooms; not like the relatively weak ones we get in the UK but proper Mexican badboys that gave my mate fear & loathing while on a college trip to Amsterdam back in the early 90's. He said he took 15 grams of Golden Teacher and that it beat ANYTHING he's ever experienced before or after that, even while on mega doses of UK shrooms. Mind you, they did ignore the warning that it wasn't advisable to eat the whole lot in one go. The site I found sells Golden Teacher spores (officially for the purpose of at looking them under a microscope only, to exploit a legal loophole) and I was tempted to give them a go - until I had a series of dark dreams last night that gave me reason to think twice. The overall message was that messing with such things would open me up to all sorts of negative attacks and I even met a 'guide' similar to one I have seen before and he was a security guard. He warned me that I was free to try that stuff but that I couldn't do it around him or else he would get the sack if his bosses found out I was doing it and that he had done nothing about it.

One of the dreams had me happily diving into a horrible & dark looking Yangzte River with some friends and then being attacked by humanoid sea monsters; while another, just after speaking with the same security guard at a train station and then buying a some weed off a Welsh mate, saw me being attacked by a load of Welsh yobs who recognised my English accent and decided to give me a slapping for daring to visit their Welsh town.

The dreams all had a distinctly unpleasant feeling and also seemed to be dark in visual form too, so I guess they could be negative attempts to dissaude me from trying something beneficial. Saying that, I also have the belief that the mushroom trips I did years ago served their purpose in giving me wakeup calls and that now the real work to be done is about disciplined inner growth. It's been 15-odd years since I last tripped and the idea of one more big trip does appeal, but then I remember how long it took me to feel mentally recovered after the last time.

Don't get me wrong, I totally believe in the positive power of such things, but I'm more inclined to go with the flow of the present changes drug-free, although I may yet be tempted...

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 30th May 2012 02:53 pm)

#4 Thu 31st May 2012 01:42 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

SenCha(ChaSen)

Hile Gunslinger

Those “right” times, “right” places,
Vibealitos Speak to WE .......

There were the days of smoke, drink, swallow,
this, that, the other thing and be ever vigilant
for friendly poosigh.

Time passes, many things shift and fall away.

1985(23) MetaPhysics “Starts.”

'88 Friend reports first Psychedelic Experience
with a group and shroomfriends
(self thinking, yeah, been there done that).

A few months later, he calls reporting ordering a kit from
High Times magazine .......

BAM !!!

Out the door, snag mag, order kit from different source.

Both of us, jar after jar with zero result (but plenty of
“practice” getting the grain/water ratio right).

Then

Order Print from Terence / Sygyzy .......

Bingo

Both of us finally achieved result.

As five years (77) approached, a Sense Of Completion.

“I also have the belief that the mushroom trips I did years ago served their purpose in giving me wakeup calls and that now the real work to be done is about disciplined inner growth.”

Your/Our Entire Life

IS(IS)

the real work

THE GREAT WORK

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 640#p32640

11   23   11

#5 Thu 31st May 2012 01:38 pm

Sencha

SA, that 'Hile Gunslinger' comment led me to reading about Stephen King books as I looked for it's meaning, and I also didn't know Terrence had developed his own strain of shroomery - what a guy! If I do ever go there again then I'll be sure to stick to his suggested 'heroic dosage' of 5 dried grams.

Funny you should mention Chasen: 

"Japans famous 'Matcha Green Tea Ceremony'

Tea whisk (Chasen)

The bamboo whisk is used to whip matcha into a frothy consistency."

http://technorati.com/lifestyle/article … emony-the/

#6 Fri 1st Jun 2012 02:32 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Stuff Poppeth Unto Ones Bean (!!!)

Good Eye

Yes, in the Dark Tower Series, the Hile thing
demonstrates respect for ability.

Warning:

Seeming Lack of Frosty Chill Below
(some might think, gad, it's only .......)

About '91, the raelian book elicited such contempt
that it was taken out back and “ritually” burned.

The way s. crimsonbloody king

ended dark tower brought forth a comparable response,

but it was the Library's book.

A quick search yielded:

https://mycotopia.net/forums/fungi-magi … -info.html

“SYZYGY is one of the oldest cubensis strains in existence, it comes from Terence Mckenna and his brother Dennis. In the 80's, they owned a store called SYZYGY, they ran ads in the back of High Times magazine (among other places), selling this un-named (at the time), cubensis strain , they are Amazonian in origin, personally collected and grown by Terence.

Here's the ad..
HIGHEST QUALITY MUSHROOM SPORES collected from Amazonian
strains of STROPHARIA CUBENSIS (also known as Psilocybe Cubensis)
are now available from: Syzygy. You will receive several million spores
on a glass coverslide sealed in a plastic envelope for just $10.00
per sporeprint, plus $1.00 for shipping per order (Add 4% sales
tax in Hawaii.) Offer void where prohibited."

11   23   11

#7 Fri 1st Jun 2012 01:17 pm

Sencha

The Dark Tower series does seem to have a frustrating ending from what I've read of some people's views - and that's putting it mildly.

Speaking of epic novels, during my 'initiation period' into Shroomology I was introduced to Clive Barker's Imajica. A friend lent it me and said 'Be warned; Imajica will take over your life.' It did. Looking back through what rough recollection I have of it - in the context of all I have read over recent years regarding Gnosticism and related subjects - I think Barker was definitely onto something in his own unique way.

Last edited by Sencha (Sat 2nd Jun 2012 12:10 pm)

#8 Fri 1st Jun 2012 07:50 pm

11eagle11

Hmmmmmmm...I may be visiting my Good Elder Shaman Friend this Fall in Michigan.

He is a Shroomologist/Home-Grower of the Highest Melodic Mystery Magic : )

Will keep You posted and share here!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#9 Sat 2nd Jun 2012 01:20 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Imajica

And most all of Clive

Major MetaPhysics

In a Fictional Format / Carrier Wave

It All Weaves

Sync-A-Vibe

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4048

http://www.russianparis.com/gallery/Anubis.jpg

11   23   11

#10 Sat 2nd Jun 2012 11:58 am

Sencha

Kinda ran out of time yesterday but meant to say that ad from Syzgy is a great find.

11Eagle11, I remember you saying once you'd never touched psychedelics, so if that's still the case then I can't wait to hear your reaction to your first trip - should you decide to go there. Saying that though, from reading back on your Sungazing thread, etc., I suspect that what you experience won't come as too great a suprise - at least not in the way it usually does with first timers. One of things that tempts me to enter the mushroom zone once again is of doing it having built up a new collection of experiences and perspectives as compared to the different kind of understandings and mindset that I held all those years ago. The Monroe Gateway Experience has enabled me to explore somewhat, and the chance to really 'blast off' into the hypershroom and to get into things on a whole deeper level is very appealing.

SA, I've only read that one book of C. Barker's but I get what you're saying. That book alone was mindblowing, more so now that I look back at it from nowadays eyes.

From http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … &p=15, post 224

"It was interesting in the dream the concept of a break and then a knowing there would be a second coming of the dark - kinda like contractions, getting closer and closer together! Like there is a rift getting bigger as a dimension collapses - it actually reminds of the book IMAJICA, I just looked up the blurb and the plot summary is rather topical:

The Imajica: five Dominions, four bound together--reconciled with one another--and one, the Earth, forever cut off from her brothers, her inhabitants living in ignorance on the edge of a sea of possibilities, an ocean of mystery and magic. Only very few know of the Imajica, and of those, many are frightened. For a time is coming, a time of great risk, a time of great promise. A time of Reconciliation.

It happens only once every two hundred years--a shining, mystical moment in which Earth can be reunited with the other four Dominions. As Judith, Gentle, and Pie race to capture that moment, other forces are gathering to keep the Earth locked up forever in the darkness that surrounds her."

I know it's stating the flippin' obvious, but it's incredible to look around and see how the 'message' is beig pushed through the veil to surface/manifest via people's creations in popular films and books, along with a whole myriad of other means - it's truly omnipresent. As you say, SA, It All Weaves. None of it is separate from any other and it's collectively bleeding through into this reality. Death by a Thousand Cuts.

Last edited by Sencha (Sat 2nd Jun 2012 12:13 pm)

Board footer