Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#21 Tue 15th Mar 2011 11:25 pm

Skyalmian

Re: Tones, Frequencies, 528hz, Etc.

Does anyone have any information on the large Solar Plexus center beneath the Heart? That is a critical center as well, especially where self-confidence, susceptibility to psychic attack, willpower, and energy leaks & energetic attachments are concerned. Thus far the only solution to issues with that area I've personally found has been Éiriú Eolas...

Last edited by Skyalmian (Tue 15th Mar 2011 11:27 pm)

#22 Wed 16th Mar 2011 12:37 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 907#p32907

Feritciva

Solar plexsus chakra
perceptions concerned with power, control, freedom, the ease with which one is able to be themselves - ease of being. Mental activity and the mental body is also associated with this chakra.

Consider:

Gut Feeling (Knowing).

Also, recall Juan Matus’ friend, don Genaro

And the feats he performed using the Solar Plexus.......

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 4634#p4634

YOU Gaze

At Shiny Black Surface

Like Polished Obsidian

Cracks Have Spread

As A Jigsaw Puzzle

Around The Entire Surface

Brilliant, Neon Yellow Light

Streaming From WITH - IN

The Overwhelming PERFECTION Is Almost Terrifying

(To current SenseAbility)

11   23   11

#23 Thu 24th Mar 2011 01:32 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Sweet I love this thread and am very interested in this sort of thing. I wanted to try implementing things like this subliminally in some of my music but the filters and sample rates screw it up. The reason why is because when a live show is played there are all kinds of people out there, some who wouldn't believe in this sort of thing and you never know really it could help them rather they realize it or not. It definitely can not HURT, so there's no use in NOT trying.

I figured out how to do this "audio illusion" thing though where it causes people to think they're listening to music at a much higher BPM than it is really going (can't remember exactly where I learned it, it was some random youtube video ages ago and I'm sure the bookmarks gone since the last 10 or so hard drive fails >.<), SUPPOSEDLY it puts people in a "positive hyper trance" I guess you would call it. It's real easy, you simply space the deeper drums like say kicks, bass, and toms far apart in sequence but your higher percussion takes up almost all steps in sequence (you'd think I know a better way to word this considering how long Ive written but nope eh..). So basically what it does is make it sound like a 120-130 BPM song is almost as high as a 150-170 BPM song. It backfires though with electronic music because it's harder to mix (if you're a DJ). And when you produce it you have to make the intros and outros longer because you have to slowly take away the higher/faster sounds otherwise it ends up sounding like chaos from beginning to end (and the point is to NOT make people feel chaotic).

A couple people I know QUIT SMOKING using Healing Frequencies, by the way. I've had beautiful lucid dreams where frequencies and lights were there that caused me to wake up feeling like a different person and this way WAY BEFORE I ever knew about any of this sort of thing so to me it really does have special positive power to it and comes to show that it can heal. Although I do wonder how it showed up in the dreams.. never know, maybe this is long ancient knowledge that's been used before, possibly was past life dreaming? Not to mention the Tibetan Singing Bowl meditations. If you ever hear of one near you you MUST GO if you haven't went already. They're AWESOME! hjarta

#24 Thu 24th Mar 2011 01:43 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Bhang wrote:

The following is my favorite Buddhist chant. Best experienced alone in the dark or with a candle or two. It is intended to be "listened to" by the heart. For those who think this is mumbo-jumbo let's remember some scientific facts:

The Human Heart creates a Magnetic Field 5000 times stronger than the Human Brain.
The Human Heart Creates an Electric Field 100 times stronger than the Human Brain.
There is a significant amount of Brain Tissue(s) in the Human Heart

Do not judge his appearance, it's best to close your eyes. Listen with your heart:

This may sound weird (no pun intended), not sure if anyone else has noticed it before or not but babies some times do this until they fall asleep....

#25 Thu 31st Mar 2011 04:30 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Found a good healing freq here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p3lNz2HLKA

retas

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#26 Tue 5th Apr 2011 12:09 am

molly
♫♪
Website

L M A O BHANG!
Indeed, LAUGHTER is a very powerful medicine

Then there's this video here, which I think induces migraines that cause an urge to purchase extra pairs of ear plugs...

Board footer