Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#61 Sat 25th May 2013 07:52 pm

SW

Re: Female Quest for the Holy Grail

O si yo - this is hello in the Cherokee language. I visit and am never far away but feel very quiet the past years. Life is such a mystery to me and a journey that surprises me each day. It grows more beautiful and precious and yet........... I grow older and wiser and feel somedays that I walk a journey that now has no words. Life is so very hard to put into words is not? I love you all so much because it is all of you that I can talk to and bare my true soul and not feel ashamed. That is a wonderful thing.

Life was very hard and sad for me but now has taken a new turn, and has left me amazed and wondrous and waiting for the "catch". For endless months and years now I fought to hang onto my home of almost 30 years and I fought like a crazed warrior to keep it. I took all sorts of jobs to make extra money and spent endless sleepless nights pacing and worrying. And praying.....

Then I took a job working for a department store and worked so very hard but loved every minute of it. The money was "just" enough to eek by in our home. I learned many lessons, and the biggest one was to not judge people by the color of their skin or their fortunes. I learned that I am a lovable person and am still lovable. I found that we are always in the "right" place at the "right" time and I felt the tremendous love that is there for all of us. It is like a wonderful dance that is so perfect. We just have to tune ourselves into the signal that is there for us all the time.

Things began to become so wonderful I became so frightened that this can't be real............. I still have to catch myself that life can really, really be this good. I am now in a new home far away from the old one. It is a home in the country that welcomes me with open arms that I am finally home. It is so amazing, all the worries, all the sadness, a new beginning and a discovery that I am so very loved and it is all good!

I am in a new town called Elizabeth, which is my middle daughter's middle name, and down the road is a town named after my oldest daughter and just down another road is a town named after my youngest daughter. In fact all the towns all around me are named after.......... women. They are all small tiny little clusters of wonder and love. I feel some days that I must pinch myself, it is too wonderful, too perfect, and how can all this goodness happen to me? But it has.

I am in a town with a population of 700 people and it's crazy, but it feels like they have been waiting for me to get here. It is green and full of magic and full of life, real life. Not mechanical fake life. But a world  that amazes me, at night a sky so full of stars that I haven't seen since I was a kid and cows that moo in the morning off in the distance. My problem is worrying that it is a mistake and I am going to wake up and find it was just a dream. But so far I haven't.

I am so happy! And filled with the wonder. And then I question how did this come about and what must I do to make sure that it doesn't go away?

The one lesson to learn is that it really is possible and we must all fight to realize that we can escape and create those doorways that Stuart Wilde taught us do really exist, but we must believe..............and that is the hardest part of all is it not?

We all want to believe but how can we? You just have to want to. And the secret lies inside of one's own self.

http://threadsofspiderwoman.blogspot.co … guide.html

Hecate

"In us is also a dark angel (Hekate was also called angelos), a consciousness (she was also called phosphoros) that shines in the dark and witnesses such events because it is already aware of them a priori.........Part of us is not dragged down but always lives there, as Hekate is partly an underworld Goddess."

Hecate  lives at the crossroads between conscious and unconscious, dream and waking, life and death.  Hecate  heard the cries of the naive maiden Kore as she was carried by Hades into the underworld. It was Hecate who bore a torch for Kore as she evolved into the mature Persephone, Queen of the dead and also Queen of life's rebirth. Hecate is the guide of souls through deep, unfathomable places of the psyche. When the time is ripe, Hecate stands quietly at the threshold with her two torches, unseen until She hears the soul-cry of those who ask Her to light the way.   And it could be said that Hecate lives in the underworld of each of us,  as Hillman wrote, the dark angel "(Hekate was also called angelos), a consciousness (she was also called phosphoros) that shines in the dark and witnesses such events because it is already aware of them a priori........."

I love you all so very much and take much pleasure in the sharing of each of our "consciousness" and "dreams" and so enjoy the journeys we share together. 2013 is not at all what I had expected.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#62 Sun 26th May 2013 01:48 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

SpiritualWonder

Watch/Rewatch The Vid Iso Linked:
http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 271#p23271

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiE1Y85wvZo

I learned that I am a lovable person and am still lovable.

Things began to become so wonderful
i became so frightened that this can't be real.............
I still have to Catch Myself that life can really, really be this good.

I am now in a new home far away from the old one. It is a home in the country that welcomes me with open arms that I am finally home. It is so amazing, all the worries, all the sadness, a new beginning and a discovery that I am so very loved and it is all good!

It feels like they have been waiting for me to get here. It is green and full of magic and full of life, real life.

my problem is worrying that it is a mistake and i am going to wake up and find it was just a dream. but so far i haven't.

I am so happy! And filled with the wonder.
and then i question how did this come about and what must i do to make sure that it doesn't go away?

And The Secret Lies Inside Of One's Own Self.

And Be Sure To Watch Terence

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 266#p23266

11   23   11

#63 Sun 1st Sep 2013 08:01 am

SW

http://threadsofspiderwoman.blogspot.co … -mind.html

Reflections on War, Patriarchal Mind, Despair and Hope

Hollywood churns out distopian movies now that are all about a ruined world, with roaming bands of warriors fighting for alpha male status - endless mythos of a "hero" fighting it out, and ending up, like that grey monkey, for a while, with all the bananas and the best females.  Until, of course, the next alpha male turns up with bigger firepower.  This is the adolescent male fantasy that absorbs virtually all "action" films, and tragically, all it can imagine for the future is endless war and competition. This is the mythos that millions of boys (and girls) now additively act out with video games, video games that will prepare them someday to push buttons that launch drone bombs to far away places, never seeing in their minds or hearts the face of the children, women, old people upon whom they will fall.   How, in any way, does this prepare us for the future we face now?

It seems that we are caught in an endless time loop UNTIL we learn the lesson? Or destroy ourselves?

#64 Sun 8th Sep 2013 08:10 am

SW

Today, September 8th is the date to remember

A Homily for the Descent of the Holy Sophia
by Rev. Steven Marshall

http://gnosis.org/ecclesia/homily_Descent.htm

The date that Gnostics celebrate as the Descent of Sophia corresponds to the traditional date for the Birth of Mary in the Church Calendar. Both of these mythic motifs relate to the coming down to earth of the feminine image of the Redeemer. The story of the descent of Sophia is the story of our own fall into matter. The story of the birth of Mary describes the role of the Holy Female Power in our own redemption and liberation. The apocryphal text of the Protevangelion describes the mission of Mary in this light:

“...But being an unparalleled instance without any pollution or defilement, and a Virgin not knowing any man, shall bring forth a son, and a maid shall bring forth the Lord, who both by his grace and name and works, shall be the saviour of the world.”

Here Mary is described as a Virgin-Power and relates to that feminine spirit of the Epinoia who was sent down into Eve and who was not defiled by the archons. This Holy Female Power watches over the Children of the Light and finds its fulfillment in the birth of Mary who is to bear the savior of the world. Whereas Sophia in her initial error, without her consort, gives birth to a flawed Demiurge, so Mary, without knowing any man, gives birth to a saving power that can correct the deficiency. By putting the two stories together in this fashion we can begin to see that Sophia’s fall into matter is a pre-ordained act in the pattern of redemption.

This is a story of BIG,BIG Love. And the only way to understand this story is to read with your heart. My wish is for all to understand this love.

And to learn to let it flow out from you, because it is hidden within you.

#65 Sun 8th Sep 2013 11:21 am

Sencha

I never heard  that story before, SW. My mom would have been 68 tomorrow (9th) so it's kind of nice to know she was only a few hours out from this special date. Still, I guess in some time zones it may well have been the 8th, so that's close enough, ha ha wink

Last edited by Sencha (Sun 8th Sep 2013 11:29 am)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#66 Mon 9th Sep 2013 12:41 pm

SW

Your Mom had to be a very awesome lady. smile

#67 Mon 9th Sep 2013 05:09 pm

Sencha

Thanks. She was, and quite the feminist too! smile

#68 Tue 1st Oct 2013 07:17 am

SW

http://www.thesecretmagdalene.com/mariamne.html

Like Edgar Allen Poe's "Purloined Letter," the Christian Goddess has always been right before our eyes, a little shabby, more than a little mishandled, but there nevertheless. It's taken years for us to notice her simple hiding place—at the side of Christ where she was ever meant to be—but bit by bit, year by year, into one eye after another, she shines brighter and brighter until even the Papacy cannot stop her spilling forth in all her Glory.

The "story" of the Magdalene is ancient. It was told by the early Gnostics, and before them the Egyptians, and before them the Sumerians…for surely this story goes back to the dawn of human self-awareness. Like all great stories, it asks eternal questions which are the very same questions we ask today. "Who are we?" "Why are we here?" "Where is here?" "Why" is here?" And: "What happens to us when we die?" These must have been the very first questions asked by the very first humans gazing up at the ancient stars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … lb30#t=292

#69 Thu 30th Jan 2014 06:57 am

SW

Over 80% of plastic surgery patients are women, and the majority of those get plastic surgery for their "high school reunions". Our current society bases all of a woman's worth is in how she looks. So many of us when we age learn to look inside and find the real beauty that we didn't even know we had. We are the lucky ones.

This weekend we celebrate Imbolc or "The Kindling of the Light in Darkness" http://gnosis.org/ecclesia/homily_Candlemas.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7oCUYNBQPQ
That's what she said - Aging and Death

#70 Thu 30th Jan 2014 11:37 am

Sencha

I really liked that 'Imbolc' link, and the event isn't something I'd previously heard of. Those words are a good reminder.

Board footer