Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#51 Wed 23rd Mar 2011 09:48 pm

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

Re: Female Quest for the Holy Grail

Holy crap.  POWER WORDS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYMtmQ_H570

Last edited by EerieElle (Wed 23rd Mar 2011 09:49 pm)

#52 Sat 6th Aug 2011 04:48 pm

SW

Sorry if this is all garbled but I rarely have time to put my thoughts together in any semblance of normal speech anymore. I work very, very hard growing things now, beautiful wonderful things that I sell at a farmer's market. I made a whole $13.00 today but met some of the most wonderful, special loving people. I feel like that old saying "one foot in a fairy world". I like it but it's still scary because reality is the wolf at the door and he is always waiting there. But keeping the faith that there is a plan and the plan is oh so awesome and deep and they won't even see it coming until it's too late..........

So with that I have this wonderful awesome feeling of merging things and how it's all coming together.

So ~

Suzanne takes you down to her place near the river
You can hear the boats go by
You can spend the night beside her
And you know that she's half crazy
But that's why you want to be there
And she feeds you tea and oranges
That come all the way from China
And just when you mean to tell her
That you have no love to give her
Then she gets you on her wavelength
And she lets the river answer
That you've always been her lover
And you want to travel with her
And you want to travel blind
And you know that she will trust you
For you've touched her perfect body with your mind.
And Jesus was a sailor
When he walked upon the water
And he spent a long time watching
From his lonely wooden tower
And when he knew for certain
Only drowning men could see him
He said "All men will be sailors then
Until the sea shall free them"
But he himself was broken
Long before the sky would open
Forsaken, almost human
He sank beneath your wisdom like a stone
And you want to travel with him
And you think maybe you'll trust him
For he's touched your perfect body with his mind.

Now Suzanne takes your hand
And she leads you to the river
She is wearing rags and feathers
From Salvation Army counters
And the sun pours down like honey
On our lady of the harbour
And she shows you where to look
Among the garbage and the flowers
There are heroes in the seaweed
There are children in the morning
They are leaning out for love
And they will lean that way forever
While Suzanne holds the mirror
And you know that you can trust her
For she's touched your perfect body with her mind.

That she gazes fixedly into the air for the space of an hour suggests that she experiences a visionary trance or altered state of consciousness. The Gospel of Mary describes one of her visionary experiences in more detail:

Peter said to Mary, “Sister, we know that the Savior loved you more than the rest of women. Tell us the words of the Savior which you remember—which you know, but we do not know nor have we heard them.” Mary answered and said, “What is hidden from you I will proclaim to you.” And she began to speak to them these words: “I,” she said, “I saw the Lord in a vision and I said to him, ‘Lord, I saw you today in a vision.’ He answered and said to me, ‘Blessed are you, that you did not waver at the sight of me. For where the nous is, there is the treasure.’ I said to him, ‘Lord, now does one who sees the vision see through the soul or through the spirit?’ The Savior answered and said, ‘One does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but through the nous which is between the two—that is what sees the vision...’”

The vision comes by way of a reorientation of the soul, a metanoia, a turning about which gives rise to the nous which is something that comes to birth between the soul and the spirit and which sees the vision. The nous is most often translated as “mind,” yet it means something more spiritual and subtle, more akin to “enlightened mind,” or “divine soul,” or “awakened consciousness.” It is this reorientation of the soul which turns the soul to the spirit and gives birth to the nous. The Exegesis on the Soul describes such a reorientation of the soul from external things to internal and spiritual realities.

“As long as the soul keeps running about everywhere copulating with whomever she meets and defiling herself, she exists in suffering. But when she perceives the straits she is in and weeps before the Father and repents, then the Father will have mercy on her and he will make her womb turn from the external domain and will turn it again inward, so that the soul will regain her proper character....So when the womb of the soul by the will of the Father, turns itself inward, it is baptised and is immediately cleansed of the external pollution which was pressed upon it, just as garments when dirty, are put into water and turned about until their dirt is removed and they become clean. And so the cleansing of the soul is to regain the newness of her former nature and to turn herself back again.”

This reorientation of the soul towards the spirit, this new relationship between the soul and the spirit from which the nous comes into being, parallels the relationship between Mary Magdalen and the Savior. This perhaps illustrates the meaning of the enigmatic line in the Gospel of Philip, “The Sophia whom they call the barren is the mother of the angels, and the consort of Christ is Mary Magdalen.” Even as the orientation of the soul inward to the spirit gives birth to the nous, so Mary’s orientation toward the Savior gives rise to her vision and understanding. The soul, like Sophia as the mother of the angels, bears spiritual children when she is oriented toward the spirit, as further described in The Exegesis of the Soul:

“Thus when the soul had adorned herself again in her beauty and enjoyed her beloved, and he also loved her. And when she had intercourse with him, she got from him the seed that is the life-giving Spirit, so that by him she bears good children and rears them. For this is the great, perfect marvel of birth.”

http://gnosis.org/ecclesia/homily_MaryMagdala.htm

Suzanne takes you down to her place near the river
You can hear the boats go by
You can spend the night beside her
And you know that she's half crazy
But that's why you want to be there
And she feeds you tea and oranges
That come all the way from China
And just when you mean to tell her
That you have no love to give her
Then she gets you on her wavelength
And she lets the river answer
That you've always been her lover
And you know that she will trust you
For you've touched her perfect body with your mind

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#53 Sat 24th Dec 2011 06:10 am

SW

My heart has certainly become "mushy" lately. I am pretty much self employed lately, and what a wonder it is to not be "working for the man". It is not easy though to keep my trust that all will be well, but so far it is all good. I have time to wonder about so many things. I have always been drawn to animals. I felt nearer to them than people. And lately, it seems that every single day a new story appears on my radar of some wonderful hope and love that the animals show us. Just today a story is in the NY Times about the amazing math ability of pigeons. Dogs figure greatly in my life and stories of their devotion and love and bravery are everywhere. It gives me much hope and gladness that we are realizing the debt that we owe to the animals that share this world with us. I am gladdened by how mushy we are all becoming.

Much love and light and wonder and joy to all my friends here. I wish you a Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoy this story of the animals on Christmas Eve.

http://blog.marymagdalenewithin.com/200 … anger.aspx

I was surprised to find out that the creche scene with the animals has been with us only since the 1200's, when St. Francis of Assisi  felt the spiritual urge to create one.

http://gnosis.org/ecclesia/homily_Christmas.htm

Christmas belongs not only to a few who call themselves Christians but to the entire earth. The lowly animals, birds, plants and trees all participate in this nativity of the divine light at Christmas. An old French legend tells how all the animals were given the gift of speech on Holy Night; so that they were granted the ability to give outward expression to their consciousness and recognition of the light. Our compassion for our human brothers and sisters is increased when we realize that the animals and trees are also wondrous light-beings in even more humble, limited and unrecognizable form than ourselves.

It is said that the Grail cauldron, which is Mary Magdalene's alabaster jar as well as her whole self as the Holy Grail, won't cook the meat of a coward. It takes courage , a heart centered word, to hold the tension of necessary changes, big and small. Mary Magdalene's Way of the Heart is not for the faint of heart.

hjarta

#54 Sun 25th Dec 2011 01:46 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Summer Wine

You Speak

Essence

The Return To Innocence

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3499

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=286

The CounterPoint / Solution

To the insanity

#12 http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 5158#p5158

YOU AND THOSE ONES

# 23 http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 341#p11341

ESPy

YourFutureSelf

They ReMind:

It's Over And Done

WE've Already WON

The Current Awareness IS(IS) The HOW

That DONE Was Done

11   23   11

#55 Tue 27th Dec 2011 06:10 am

SW

Oh SiriArc, I am so enjoying reading those threads again. How I miss Blue and so hope all is well with him. Thank  you and I hope you had a most joyful holiday.

Found this video in my email on Christmas morning - "The Gift". (warning it's 39 minutes long but so worth it, isn't it a shame at how hard it is to find 39 minutes these days!)

Thank you Siri for reminding me of this

That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence
Love - Devotion
Feeling - Emotion
Love - Devotion
Feeling - Emotion
Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocence
If you want, then start to laugh
If you must, then start to cry
Be yourself don't hide
Just believe in destiny
Don't care what people say
Just follow your own way
Don't give up and use the chance
To return to innocence
That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence
Don't care what people say
Follow just your own way Follow just your own way
Don't give up, don't give up
To return, to return to innocence.
If you want then laugh
If you must then cry
Be yourself don't hide
Just believe in destiny.

You are so right, this is exactly what is happening!

Here is "The Gift"

http://awakeningasone.com/

“The Gift”, “Revelations” & “The Quickening”

“The great Gift from God to Man, is the Gift of life; which each one may choose to use to learn how once again to see with eyes of soul.”

#56 Wed 28th Dec 2011 02:17 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

THEY

In Turn

Opened Those Gifts

Now Returned HOME

Tears Of Gratitude Flowing

For The Freedom Restored

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 907#p32907

Over the ensuing years, The Spark has been considered to be:

*Lemuria
*The Sun
*Earth as a Singularity

Regardless of title

It’s US
Sent / Programmed by The ALL as a Probe / Noocyte

To Enter and dissolve this tumor in the “Larger Self".

Know that YOU are a High Magician

Sent by Love to Heal this distortion

YOUR Powers are beginning to come on line

NOW

As YOU complete what YOU came to do, this time-line dissolves and ends.

Wisdom, which is so Precious, is retained

And OUR Journey as

The Explorer Race continues.

WithIN

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=5255

For YOU

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/original.jpg

11   23   11

#57 Fri 30th Dec 2011 10:21 pm

SW

Thank you once again, SiriArc. This is a fabulous gift. It's amazing how different it feels reading it again. And this sentence just wows me -

"We are all going to get to decide, if we want to be more like Genghis Khan or Jesus Christ". And it hits me between the eyes about who is the braver one. And real courage is all in one's heart.

Thank you so much!

#58 Sun 1st Jan 2012 08:52 am

SW

SW wrote:

Thank you once again, SiriArc. This is a fabulous gift. It's amazing how different it feels reading it again. And this sentence just wows me -

"We are all going to get to decide, if we want to be more like Genghis Khan or Jesus Christ". And it hits me between the eyes about who is the braver one. And real courage is all in one's heart.

Thank you so much!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Connie1947/dogwithbabyjesus.jpg

A Nativity Scene was erected in a churchyard. During the night the folks came across this scene. An abandoned dog was looking for a comfortable, protected place to sleep. He chose baby Jesus as his comfort. No one had the heart to send him away so he was there all night.

We should all have the good sense of this dog and curl up in Jesus' lap from time to time. And by the way that dog looks like a "shepherd".

Jesus is just a metaphor of a man who showed us the way to unlock the love that hides inside of us. May we all together find the key to open that door this year.

#59 Mon 5th Mar 2012 06:28 am

SW

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/gue … est-voices

Mary Magdalene to Rush Limbaugh: Your apology is too little, too late

Rush Limbaugh, conservative radio talk show host, attempted to silence women’s voices in the public square through sexual shaming. The early church did the same thing to Mary Magdalene, sexually shaming her in the 6th century, mistakenly calling her a prostitute, and effectively undercutting her spiritual authority.

But today, women are not Mary Magdalene, demeaned by church authority and made into the poster woman for the repentant prostitute. Today, women have fought back against Limbaugh’s sexual shaming and they are winning.

Mary Magdalene had to wait almost 1500 years for her sexual shaming to be ended by new media, and then by rigorous religious scholarship.

Not now. This time, the end to the sexually demeaning attacks on women’s public authority by the likes of Rush Limbaugh takes only days, not centuries.

After Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke, a Georgetown University law student and articulate spokeswoman for women’s reproductive health care, a “slut” and a “prostitute,” and then worse, a growing firestorm of social media driven protest pushed many of Limbaugh’s advertisers away; Limbaugh has been dropped by at least seven advertisers at last count. A Facebook page has been leading the boycott, and the Twitter hashtag, #StandwithSandra, is increasing in use.

Anyone have any doubts that "change" has really, actually here? I FEEL SO GOOD!

#60 Sun 15th Apr 2012 06:33 am

SW

Emerging Archetypal Themes: Whale Rider, Aries and the Female Leader.

While the sign of Aries conjures up images of warriors such as the Greek hero Jason with his golden fleece, and virgin huntresses such as the Greek Artemis and The Hunger Games heroine Katniss, it is also the sign of leadership.  Aries, which rules the head, gives the gift of strategy and leadership to its children. 

Today our world is in need of good leaders, people who will take the part of the people over the powerful, leaders who know how to spark the enthusiasm and creativity of everyone to help create a new world of peaceful coexistence and good stewardship of the Earth.  The world especially needs female leaders who are not molded by the patriarchy.   We do not need female leaders who stand for the old patriarchal vision of hierarchical power, domination and greed, but rather women who know how to access their own feminine wisdom and who lead from the heart.

Whale Rider begins with scenes of a hard birth and the death of the mother of twins, a boy and a girl, and the death of the baby boy.  Fairy tales often begin with a death, signifying that something is wrong with collective consciousness.   The missing piece needs to be regenerated, and in this story, it is the feminine dimension of life that can heal and transform the old order.

http://thebardsgrove.blogspot.com/2012/ … er_09.html

Board footer